Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Had a great season! What you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Rok Lesničar View Post
    good team but with no tokens a team like that. Did you fail for one season and train your team or did you just had a lucky when buying players????
    Just lucky buying players, I usually buy players early at the morning when people are sleeping

Had a great season too. Didn't spend a dime on tokens. Got free tokens from referrals. Power trained my players. Played a lot of friendly matches with lower level teams with my reserve players so as to give them match experience and amass heath packs.

#Volcanicheat
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Had a great season! What you think?-uploadfromtaptalk1394306299305.jpg   Had a great season! What you think?-uploadfromtaptalk1394306427057.jpg   Had a great season! What you think?-uploadfromtaptalk1394306492238.jpg  
    Last edited by Volcanic Heat; 03-08-2014 at 07:32 PM.
    #Volcanicheat

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantas View Post
    Just finished my season! What do you guys think? Haven't used any money on tokens! Attachment 20512Attachment 20512 Attachment 20513
    Too many goals conceded, sloppy defending that!!!!!

hahahahaha only kidding congrats Mantas
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    Nice, well done, Ive been saying since I joined the forum you dont need to buy tokens to win!, its how you play!, I have my methods others have theres, I dont try to win the cups I go for the league as its gets you the most money!!!. Oh and too have lust won my 6th LG title in a row 6/7 since I started!.
    bro u are mistaken the cup gives u way more money than the league. I won back to back treble in level 2 and 3 just yesturday undefeated in the league for 2 seasons with 25W 1D records in both and i can prove to u i got more money from the cup with at least 1.5-2millions. I played in cup level 5

Quote Originally Posted by whiterabbit View Post
    bro u are mistaken the cup gives u way more money than the league. I won back to back treble in level 2 and 3 just yesturday undefeated in the league for 2 seasons with 25W 1D records in both and i can prove to u i got more money from the cup with at least 1.5-2millions. I played in cup level 5
    The money you get from the cup depends on the level you are playing in. Like you said you played cup level 5, which was higher than your league level and so you will get more cash.

However, for teams of lower quality, who play in cups closer to their manager level, the cash obtained from cup matches will be much lower, so yes you are right in your situation, but mistaken in the fact that Skidz' League will give him more revenue.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12