Hey guys , my season finished for me 5 minutes ago with my last match of the league .
Needed the win because my rival was 2 points behind but with better goal difference and the matches we played 1-1 and defeat 2-0 so needed the win to secure the league title and managed to win 8-0 beating the 9th place team so for the first time in the history of the club a treble is won !! what makes it even better is that my rival had a much stronger team and still managed to win

Here's my biggest rival squad and the table of the league
CFC1905
End of my season , Treble winner !!-cfc1905-rival-season-5.jpg

Season 5 table
End of my season , Treble winner !!-top-eleven-table-season-5.jpg

Cup winner for the second time in a row very happy especially winning it with my first treble
Very exciting game in the semi final against FENERBAHCE losing 1-0 away then beating them at home 4-2 with a last minute goal that got us through to the final
End of my season , Treble winner !!-cup-season-5.jpg
End of my season , Treble winner !!-cup-season-5-fenerbahce.jpg

Now for last ...Champions league comes back home after last season getting knocked out in the last 8 we managed to win the trophy and bring it back home :P Especially beating these extremely hard teams in the semis and quarters which made very proud
Semi Final opponent
End of my season , Treble winner !!-season-5-champions-league-qurtoba.jpg

Quarter final opponent
End of my season , Treble winner !!-season-5-champions-league-slavyansk-fc.jpg

Champions League campaign
End of my season , Treble winner !!-champions-league-season-5.jpg

Now next season i'm hopeing to win the treble again but still to soon to say , we will have to wait until new season starts How did you guys go ? or if it hasnt finished for you how's it going ?