Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast
Like Tree1087Likes

Thread: Season 51

Question: Is the season over for July Fourth?

Answer: No!!! Tomorrow is the big one. It's Hatsune Miku's testimonial match!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Famous
    We won The league from round 20... 6 rounds earlier at 18 points differences...

Last night, We sold Our AML/R/C Shinji Kagawa and DR/DC Ashley Cole since they are reaching 28 years old soon...Our lost is someone else's gains...At this level, their quality of 46 n 47 respectively are good enough for a Champion team.. They can be even fit in normal level 8 teams...

Last edited by Brian Dang; 04-05-2014 at 03:54 AM.
    Dman2pt and Cat Harrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim Bracke View Post
    Objectives - Be in first 4 of my competition, and get as far as possible in CL an CUP

Budget - 250 tokens an 6.6m

Transfer Targets - Sold all i could in my first season, so now need massive recruitments, will buy/bought 4 scouts, and am using other tokens for transfer free, and is working out great atm, 20 tokens left and i need 1 more CM and 1 more DC/DR

Enjoy the season everyone, and wish me luck!
    Won the Treble!!! Insane.... :-D

Recently got my first 7* player!! I'm so proud that we managed to get him to 7*
    (Without spending a single token).
    Here he is:

BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    We won The league from round 20... 6 rounds earlier at 18 points differences...

Last night, We sold Our AML/R/C Shinji Kagawa and DR/DC Ashley Cole since they are reaching 28 years old soon...Our lost is someone else's gains...At this level, their quality of 46 n 47 respectively are good enough for a Champion team.. They can be even fit in normal level 8 teams...

Nice squad dude!.
    Brian Dang likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Marco View Post
    Recently got my first 7* player!! I'm so proud that we managed to get him to 7*
    (Without spending a single token).
    Here he is:

At 18 he is a steal! nice one.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    At 18 he is a steal! nice one.
    Haha thx! He'll help my team very much in the future

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Marco View Post
    Haha thx! He'll help my team very much in the future
    Ive been holding back till the new season, desperatly need a ML and DR scouts and that completes all 22 men as scouts!, won me the double this season!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    Ive been holding back till the new season, desperatly need a ML and DR scouts and that completes all 22 men as scouts!, won me the double this season!.
    Boah great team!! Congrats!!
    In which league are u?

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Miku hits a brace in Testimonial

July Fourth 6-2 Bonn United
    Hatsune Miku Testimonial

Miku (7,30) Kusama (21,36) Papaleo (57,66) MOTM: Papaleo.

July Fourth handed a testimonial match to one of the most influential players in T11 history, And that is the long serving Hatsune Miku. Miku marked the occasion by scoring our opener on 7 minutes before Kusama added a 2nd moments later from a Petersen corner in which Petersen broke his own assists record in a season at the club. Bonn United did get a goal back after that but we were not going to let them spoil the party as Papaleo set both Miku and Kusama up for their braces, The second half and Petersen added another assist to set the club record at 41 with Papaleo scoring and Papaleo also got a brace too on 66 minutes, Then all 3 players on a hatrick all had a chance each to earn the match ball, Including Miku on the 90th minute almost scored with the very last kick of the game, That would of been a fairytale ending to what has been a fine July Fourth career but it wasn't quite to be, But still it was a fantastic game and a wonderful testimonial match for Miku to go out on.

Well... Let's take a moment to talk about Hatsune Miku.

Although Miku isn't exactly finished yet. Miku's part of playing a major role of some sort at the club has come to an end this season and will only be 5* next season and that will only see Miku play in matches in dead rubber situations at the club with the odd substitute appearance, Miku is going to turn 32 next season and along with Calavicci, They are moving into the retirement age bracket and either player can hang up their boots as early as the end of next season.

Hatsune Miku was bought as an 18 year old player on Day 1 of the season back in the start of L16/S16. Then was immediately played a major role in the "Miku vs Michu" project. Where alongside a 22 year old scout named "Miguel Perez Michu" (Miguel Perez Cuesta is Michu's name.) and both were power trained to 9* to determine whether it was better doing a younger player from 5* or a 6* 22 year old scout from MR.SCOUT. Miku was repeatedly trained to 9* for another 8 seasons afterwards in an effort to get the most out of the player, Miku had a slow start but soon got better with age and experience, But probably never actually played an completely outstanding season thus never winning the July Fourth POTS award, Miku was more of consistent high level performance which is more or less comparable best to a T11 version of Dennis Bergkamp, Both scoing approximately 0.4 goals per game and Miku also had that magic where the unexpected can happen at any time. It was hard to substitute Miku in a match because there was always that what if factor in which Miku terrorised the opponents defence. Even in later seasons Miku has been an excellent substitute scoring a handful of goals a season even at 6*, Miku managed 8 goals this season. Miku will be best remembered in 2 matches, One match was a CL Final against Milk FC in which a masterclass Miku scored a brace in a match in a 4-0 win, Another occasion was the 4 goal salvo once made towards the end of the 9* days. Miku's best seasons came in S19/L19 and S20/20 where Miku scored 26 and 23 goals in those 2 seasons respectively.

Miku currently holds the forum records listed below.

Most appearances by a player at 463 (Although Alexandre José Moreira of TRIPLETE FC will overtake this next season it seems.)
    Longest serving player at 9* status of 9 seasons. (Matías Valletta of TRIPLETE FC could equal or overtake this.)
    The most trophies won by a single player (13 League, 12 Champions League and 6 Cups are Miku's winning medals.)
    The most trebles won by a single player (As of now, Miku is the only player to win the treble 5 times.)

Hatsune Miku, 14 Seasons, 463 Appearances, 178 goals, 60 assists, 26 MOTM
    13 League Titles 12 Champions League Titles 6 Cup Titles

Hatsune Miku... Thank You For Everything!!!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast