Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gogs67

Thread: Saving skill points for an easier cup draw.

Famous

Saving skill points for an easier cup draw.

Not sure if this works. I started to save skill points about 1/3 way through season on all my players and now have around 500 to apply.
    Got drawn in the cup today with someone 3 levels above me and average 3.5 better (66.7 to 63.2). I'd be almost the same as them if I applied the points, so it looks like, if it was a fair draw, the game has done it as if my players had used them.
    Thoughts?

Rookie
    show us your team and show us the other squad

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Not sure if this works. I started to save skill points about 1/3 way through season on all my players and now have around 500 to apply.
    Got drawn in the cup today with someone 3 levels above me and average 3.5 better (66.7 to 63.2). I'd be almost the same as them if I applied the points, so it looks like, if it was a fair draw, the game has done it as if my players had used them.
    Thoughts?
    Nope stacking skill points to get an easier cup draw doesn't work.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Thoughts?
    i was doing this too and then after i figured out how it worked i assigned the sp to SA or new poss and i got a easier cup draw (i dont get any players on scout but i have them all on negotiations so i can get some extra T from players and is working quite good)

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Nope stacking skill points to get an easier cup draw doesn't work.
    Yeh, I guess having four or five 2* players in the squad on the first day of the season is about the only way to influence the draw in your favour.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    I diddn't do anything and well i am now up against level 11 managers arghh a manager new to level 8 against a level 11 manager its going to be hard.

Saving skill points for an easier cup draw.-1901970_650279585009856_379451831_n.jpg

I'm level 4 and was drawn against a level 6, But after a few new additions to my squad I have a higher average rate.
    League;

Winner: S1, S2
    Runner Up: S3
    Third Place:

Champions League:

Winner:
    Third Place: S2

Cup;

Winner: S2
    Third Place: