Thread: Typical Matomy

Typical Matomy

Typical Matomy-matomy.jpg
    Don't give me any BS about taking it up with them either. In fact, they're not just cheating me, they're cheating Nordeus. Matomy get paid for every view/click/referral and they pay Nordeus (a smaller fee) for every view/click/referral. So Matomy got their $, but since they don't count it for me, Nordeus doesn't get paid either.

So if you're happy about aggravating your customers while getting cheated yourself, by all means, carry on.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Matmoney only care about themselves. Their completion detection software is so useless.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Matmoney only care about themselves. Their completion detection software is so useless.
    they are all the same tossers i'm owed hundreds of tokens between them all. cheaper just to buy tokens .

I agree, but what I don't understand is why my cousin, which lives in the same country as I do, can fill out offers from supersonic adds and matomy, and he makes close to 30 tokens a day. But i sit there and fill out survey after survey, and I only get 7 tokens. And that's if I'm lucky. Is there something special that you need to do in order to get receive these tokens? Or does it have something to do with y

I agree, but what I don't understand is why my cousin, which lives in the same country as I do, can fill out offers from supersonic adds and matomy, and he makes close to 30 tokens a day. But i sit there and fill out survey after survey, and I only get 7 tokens. And that's if I'm lucky. Is there something special that you need to do in order to get receive these tokens? Or does it have something to do with your Internet provider? I also use a VPN to use the Internet because where I'm at has a filter on the net. If anyone has any info about why offers only work for some people, I'd greatly appreciate it

I use a dummy email account and change it every couple weeks. That seemed to increase my odds of payout.
    Also, if anyone else has trouble with the Sponsor-pay videos, I've finally gotten them to start paying out - I right click the popup, open in a new tab (in Firefox) .. I still never get to the 'answer' part, but I've been batting about 75% on the sponsor-pay vids.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~