Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: This game is pretty unfair…….!

Rookie
    What struck me is that it is the players who was 18 years old and turned 19 years that had the biggest value drop
    This game is pretty unfair…….!-screen-shot-2014-03-10-9.47.03-pm.jpg This players value was 2.76 mill. I trained him up 32 points in special skill and from level 23 to 24, he drops 740k in value when he turns 19 years old.
    This game is pretty unfair…….!-screen-shot-2014-03-10-9.42.02-pm.jpg This player value was 1,14 mill. I trained up 50 points in special skills and he was level 14 when i buy him but put a few points there, he drops 404k in value when he turns 19 years old.
    This game is pretty unfair…….!-screen-shot-2014-03-10-9.47.12-pm.jpg This players value was 1.57 mill. I trained him up 33 points in special skills and from level 15 to level 17, he drops 400k in value when he turns 19 years old.
    This game is pretty unfair…….!-screen-shot-2014-03-10-9.48.06-pm.jpg This players value was 1.68 mill. I trained him up with 1 special points and from level 23 to level 25, he drops 570k in value when he turns 19 years old.
    This game is pretty unfair…….!-screen-shot-2014-03-10-9.47.23-pm.jpg This players value was 2.45 mill. I trained him 30 special points and a few points in 24, he drops 580k in value when he turns 18 years old.
    This game is pretty unfair…….!-screen-shot-2014-03-10-9.48.23-pm.jpg this players value was 1.87 mill. I trained him up 1 skill points and from level 24 to level 25, he drops 570k in value when he turns 19 years old

Tony Adams the player who got as a attached thumbnail value was 2.15 mill. I trained him up 50 skill points and from level 22 to 23, he drops 570k in value when turning 20 years.

The rest of the player that lost value i already sold as my 2 goal keepers that each lost 400-50k in value.

Both those goal keepers i trained 50 skill points on and 1 of them i trained up from level 14 to level 21 he dropped 450k in value. Other i just trained from level 14 to 15 + that special skill. He dropped 400k in value.

I sold 7 more players that is not on this list and all dropped between 300-500k in value. Everyone of those was level 18-20 years old. Most of them i trained special skill on + some i leveled up 5-6 levels

I putted a lot of work in this so i got the right to feel screwed over since my project was to buy talented players that was a bit expensive since they grow faster and sell them with profit later when they are perfectly trained up.

Guess that goal went to hell.

For me the building of players is the most important part of a manager game and this game failed on that part.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails This game is pretty unfair…….!-.jpg  
    Last edited by Osmund Bakkevig; 03-10-2014 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmund Bakkevig View Post
    No i say that it is pointless to buy young players since after each season they are outdated compared with the new transfer market. So i meant is better to buy a cheap 30 years old player than an expensive 18 years old player.
    This is a 'young fast trainer'

This game is pretty unfair…….!-suarez.jpg

When I bought him, he was a low 5 star player.
    It took me a week to get him to scout quality, and add his special ability.

It would have took about 5 times longer with a cheap old player.

He's still the same quality after 2 seasons too, that wouldn't be possible with an old player.

So take it from the more experienced players, it is better to buy young players.

Also, according to those pictures, you've tried to add SA's to nearly all of your players, and that is why your team has decayed so badly.

The amount of skill points you spend on an SA amounts to an extra star of quality if you'd used them more wisely.

Also, special abilities add NO value to a player.

As other members have said, I strongly recommend you have a read of the Top Eleven Wiki.
    Last edited by Sxrenity; 03-10-2014 at 09:15 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    This is a 'young fast trainer'

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Suarez.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	20765

When I bought him, he was a low 5 star player.
    It took me a week to get him to scout quality, and add his special ability.

It would have took about 5 times longer with a cheap old player.

He's still the same quality after 2 seasons too, that wouldn't be possible with an old player.

So take it from the more experienced players, it is better to buy young players.

Also, according to those pictures, you've tried to add SA's to nearly all of your players, and that is why your team has decayed so badly.

The amount of skill points you spend on an SA amounts to an extra star of quality if you'd used them more wisely.

Also, special abilities add NO value to a player.

As other members have said, I strongly recommend you have a read of the Top Eleven Wiki.
    I know special skills don't add any value to the players but i did´t realize a special skill reduced the value with 500k.

Rookie
    I think my misstake was that i putted to much passion into this game and my team so maybe why i feel screwed over. I wrote down every value increase every player had all the time and what skill they went up in. When a player increased in value i went "Yuuuhuuuu!". I took this game to far i guess hehe so now i not gonna bother building teams anymore. Just gonna sell all my players right before season end and buy new one when next season start.
    Last edited by Osmund Bakkevig; 03-10-2014 at 09:57 PM.

A fast trainer can reduce is value in 25% a 31 years old player Will not lose value.
    The reduction in value takes in account the age and the speed of training, every player regained is old market value in 2weeks, só they always increase the value during the season.

In my first season i bought 18 years old 3* fast trainer fir my reserves i sold them with 21, 22 years old, with only the Daily training i gained the double of the price i paid for them.

If you keep the players 2 or 3 seasons you always Will gaine money.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

An SA doesn't 'de-value' a player.

Your 'mistake' was trying to add an SA to EVERY player in your squad.

If you'd focused on their quality, they would have held their value and still have been high enough quality to play in your next season.

Nearly every one of those players would have had an extra star in quality.

But...the early levels are all a learning curve, I guess you were too hasty and had to learn the hard way, but you could still give the competitions a good go even with the players you still have
    Cat Harrison likes this.

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Special abilities (SA) do not reduce the value. When you train a SA the price of the player stays the same because the player has no quality improvement.

What reduces the value is the end of the season and the player gets a year older.

edit: Sxrenity was faster.

---

About the player development. In the lower levels (up to 7 or so) you are short on cash. Try to keep your team value moderate (some good fast growing youngsters, some middle age players up to 27 did the trick for my teams).
    Later in the game your stadium and the youth academy (free 2* players you can get for free and sell for good money) help you to develop good talents. Furthermore the training center at a good level gives some green packs and player development is more effcicient in terms of stamina and training rate.
    But please don't do my mistake and fast build the facilities at the first levels, you are only sad about the amount of tokens spend and you get again money problems. Build steady, try to win some trophies in the early stages and later in the game enjoy harder competition (managers who mostly know what they are doing and good player development).
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 03-10-2014 at 10:06 PM.
    Sxrenity and Cat Harrison like this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Rookie
    An SA doesn't 'de-value' a player.

Your 'mistake' was trying to add an SA to EVERY player in your squad.

If you'd focused on their quality, they would have held their value and still have been high enough quality to play in your next season.

Nearly every one of those players would have had an extra star in quality.

But...the early levels are all a learning curve, I guess you were too hasty and had to learn the hard way, but you could still give the competitions a good go even with the players you still have
    That is not true, this player i trained from level 14 to level 21 + i trained him a special skill
    He was worth 840k when i started with him and before season was ended he was worth 1.30 mill and now he dropped down to 790k.
    That is 7 level points up + 1 special skill so guess your theory about if i had´t trained special skill they would´t drop in value.

This guy i sold BTW

This game is pretty unfair…….!-gary.jpg

If i done any mistakes as you say it can only be one, spending money on this game. Well lesson learned never spend anything more money in this game because it was´t worth it as i believed.

My money i use on FB games will now go to Pirates of the Caribbean.
    Last edited by Osmund Bakkevig; 03-10-2014 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmund Bakkevig View Post
    That is not true, this player i trained from level 14 to level 21 + i trained him a special skill
    He was worth 840k when i started with him and before season was ended he was worth 1.30 mill and now he dropped down to 790k.
    That is 7 level points up + 1 special skill so guess your theory about if i had´t trained special skill they would´t drop in value.

This guy i sold BTW

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gary.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	20769

If i done any mistakes as you say it can only be one, spending money on this game. Well lesson learned never spend anything more because it was´t worth it as i believed.
    With respect, it is true buddy, multiple forum users have experimented with this and it has been confirmed as fact.

Players increase in value when you increase their quality.

You're not listening, the 50 or so skill points you used to add an ability would have been better spent on increasing his quality, he would have been worth a hell of a lot more by the end of the season and so would not have lost as much value.

We're trying to help you here mate, you're obviously new to the game and it helps to accept advice from experienced users.

#JFT96

Rookie
    With respect, it is true buddy, multiple forum users have experimented with this and it has been confirmed as fact.

Players increase in value when you increase their quality.

Man listen to what i wrote.

I said my players value increased from 940k to 1.3mill due to i leveled it up from level 14 to 21. We both agree on that one and yes i know a special skill doesn't increase the value. If someone got the experience of training players i do. I trained 24 players last season, i wrote down every progress so of course i know that.
    But that isn't what we talking about, we talk about the value drop at new season start.
    Last edited by Osmund Bakkevig; 03-10-2014 at 10:16 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast