Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Best token buyer ever

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Yeh! but he sells them all again hence why his squad number is static, every few days when he hits the market he always has around 40m in the bank, ends out paying 20m for a 6m player then off he goes only to waste more tokens a few days later.

Last time he was on checked his league, 4th where he has been for most times I've seen him.

I think he needs to see a doctor., they say with modern medicines insanity is curable, I'm not telling him though.
    Hmmm before my first post, I assumed you meant he was replacing all his older players with youths. Is he not doing that? I've made a few transfers during this season as well since I had extra tokens from my 35 per season budget, but I was buying valuable players to replace my cheaper players or players that I got negotiations bids on, with a budget to spend at most 2 tokens on each player. I guess it's not that smart when you consider how much he's overpaying for his players.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thon View Post
    Just watched two guys waste over 200 tokens each IN 21 ROUNDS they were both lvl 5 .The usual,they thought you had to be last bidder in each round. How can they be so stupid at that lvl.
    GO NORDEUS enjoy there money. we should get to watch one of these everyday,its made mine
    And whats your problem? You should be happy because they lost their tokens for 1 player :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    Didnt say i had a prob, you did read my post ( we should get to watch one of these everyday,its made mine ;D )

Apprentice
    And if you still dont understand I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY

lol he's active again, or should I say mega active since I last visited him.
    He's cleared out some on the 18/19 old lower level 5* and bought a shed load of scouts alsi his latest addition a DL/DC 18yo 5*49 whith a market value of 10.2, I/m guessing but with the way this server is he has paid over 30m for him.
    God knows how many tokens he has converted to cash. Or $$$$$ to tokens.

Quite a few tokens also gone into upgrades this is a L5 player. bet he's scratching his head why attendances are only 19k.

Last edited by Accyrover; 02-04-2013 at 03:16 PM.
    QuocBao likes this.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12