Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: wow, they must need tokens bad....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    You must know that is a huge difference, one is to reward 10 accounts per month and one is to reward 1 account from 14.
    Yeah I understand but the thing is it still gives them the boost......You can 10 or 5 even that will be welcomed......

Mr Pricop I would love 50 tokens ( iVe never had that ever) lol how about 50 tokens for staying on topic ???? damn hun I may have just gone off topic !!!! sorry xxxxx

As I said before any prize is a move in the right direction !!!!!! ( oooo back on topic ) 50 tokens ?????? lol

Correct if im wrong but this real life jersey, will it be a 13/14 jersey or a 14/15 jersey? It's an even worse prize if its won in April then out of date 6 weeks later because the real life club has brought out a new one for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Correct if im wrong but this real life jersey, will it be a 13/14 jersey or a 14/15 jersey? It's an even worse prize if its won in April then out of date 6 weeks later because the real life club has brought out a new one for next season.
    Point to be noted Your Honour...
    rdsouza likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

*LOL* ... What a dilemma to be in. Fantastic initiative though - made me think for all of 30 seconds - but i DID think :-)

So I need an "official" jersey
    I spend about 100 Euro or more and get a truckload of tokens.
    Then I buy scouts and PT them (or some young blood) and HOPE that they perform as expected - Odds "50-50"
    Then I play the league and HOPE that I don't get trolled in typically more than 5 games out of 26 - Odds ??????
    Once I do win, I get into a draw with roughly 750000 other managers who have also won their leagues - Odds "15000-1"

OR

I take the 100 Euro, walk into the nearest Souvenir store and buy exactly the Jersey I want! - Odds "1-1"
    Oh! ... and I keep playing T11 , trolling the forums as well as in-game and whingeing about the TM :-)
    Season 18 : Level 17
    1 Treble, 3 Doubles.
    League: 10 Cups, 4 Shields, 2 Plaques
    Champions: 3 Cups, 3 Shields
    Cup: 2 Cups, 2 Shields

Bring Back the Old Transfer Market (BBtOTM) !!

What a fuzz about something so unsignificant., for me personally then. I have to say though, that awarding T for competetion rankings or trophies doesn't sound good. Can you imagine what will happen in the last week of the season if you award T for League rankings for instance? It'ld be good for Nordeus, I reckon.

Banned
    Its already hard for the weaker teams to win. The only thing that makes them actually in a small minority of the games is the troll effect.

I think rastaman is talking about INCENTIVE. as it stands now not every stupid token buyer wins the league, thankfully.

Too bad there are so many short- sighted individuals in this forum.

In real life football, the incentive is money. But money means nothing in this game. TOKENS are the money and that is what they should give out for winning. Doesn't have to be 50 tokens but it should be at least something.

You have surely a point there vinnie, but I'm afraid it would backfire for the 35T players in the end.

Banned
    First the coca cola analogy that didn't make sense and now this.

Look, the monthly competition gives out 500 tokens. Thats $10? Sorry I can't see the process on my phone while writing this but you should get my point. Nordeus is cheap for not giving out tokens as rewards for winning.

Rastaman is right. Just admit it. How many people would try harder to win?

It's not the point who's right here I think. I agree with your points tbh. But I foresee a last 2nd half of the season where everyone will start spending as chances are they will be getting some back. The incentive it creates, are just opposite of your (and mine) view in general. It creates the incentive to spend where you otherwise wouldn't. The winner here: Nordeus.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast