Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Fate85
  • 3 Post By Saransh Vatsa

Thread: 1st Case of T11 Sabotage

Rookie

Cool 1st Case of T11 Sabotage

So today's Cup tie ended in a penalty shoot-out, and the first 13 penalty takers (7 from mine and 6 from the opposing team) all found the net with no problems.

This guy Nik Mat Lakami apparently had a date to go to.

This was how he took things into his hands: see screenshot.

1st Case of T11 Sabotage-player-shot-player-saved.jpg

End of story. Advancement happened for Charsenal FC.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Lol I love this he saved his own penalty! Nordeus you really are a piece of work!!!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

I dont know If this is a problem of the Portuguese version or If happens with all, but whend a defender makes a tackle taking the ball and then is pressed by the atacker being formed to conceed a corner, the name of the player that makes the pressing over the defender appearing on the commentary is always the name of the defender.

So the defender is pressed by him self, probably there is other situations like this 2.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Honestly is not the first time when I see this but I think it's just a visual bug, better make a report at support@nordeus.eu
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Honestly is not the first time when I see this but I think it's just a visual bug, better make a report at support@nordeus.eu
    or better not. its worth the laugh and embarrassment to Nordeus to keep it in. shows how they care...or dont care that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Fate85 View Post
    So today's Cup tie ended in a penalty shoot-out, and the first 13 penalty takers (7 from mine and 6 from the opposing team) all found the net with no problems.

This guy Nik Mat Lakami apparently had a date to go to.

This was how he took things into his hands: see screenshot.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	player shot and player saved.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	96.9 KB 
ID:	20737

End of story. Advancement happened for Charsenal FC.
    He scooped th ball up, ran towards the goal, kicked the opponent GK out, and saved the ball from touchdown behind the goalline....... PSG will sign this guy as their new keeper....
    Sxrenity, JohnnyBravo and Skidz like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Apprentice
    ths is just hilarious!

Manager Level 3 --- League Level 3
    League: 1st, 2nd
    Cup: 2nd
    CL: group, semi-finals

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Bend it like Becham shapes to shoot!, with his size 200s he unleashes a right foot curler, but wait!, Becham in a blink; of an eye, body slams the goal keeper and jumps up does an over head kick and clears the ball back high in the air!, what he hell?, then as the keeper gets back to his feet Bend it like Becham pile drives the keeper ooooooooooooo! That's got to have hurt!, now as the ball drops back down Bend it blows the ball into the net and as casual as you like looks to the stands then summersults onto the crossbar landing sat down in a salute position.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.