• 1 Post By Skidz
  • 1 Post By Dman2pt
  • 1 Post By satansboss
  • 1 Post By Celtic
  • 1 Post By Celtic

Thread: Are we all ready ????

Are we all ready ????

for another weird season ????

My cup yesterday ?? ok playing a team with very similar quality, home leg is 9.15pm my full squad was fit and superb morale etc , I played an attacking game with my best team at home ( IN the new Apple Arena ) . They are a level above but lets go for it right ???

I started the game surprised to see the other manager was not there, half time 0-0 about 60-40 to me possession so quietly confident at this stage !!!! then the 2nd half a pen to them and a corner and bang 2-0 down, oops time for changes but too late lost the home leg 2-0

2nd leg however was 1.30 am this morning so I'm not available . I decide I'm not too worried and will rotate my squad leaving the more quality players out !!!

So away without my so called best players we win 3-0 away ?????????

1st game in the new season and I"m as confused as hell ???? lol

Do you want us to be present ??? play our best players ???? or just put the worst in and leave it alone ???

damn game lol
    Raykco and Celtic like this.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    1st leg of the cup lost 3-0 but played some weaker players so seeing as I only had one game today I thought bugger it in with the new boys! out in comes two scouts with my strongest squad!, looking at the quality stats Im now about even over all but first 11 I am much better1, he is one level higher, the match pans out with me dominating possesion, I have 3 people watching he has 0, I look at the game stats after about 25mins and I have had 7 shots he has had 14!!! F.F.S. Right switch to hard tackling, take off a DMC and go 3 up front to match him!, dominate the match all the way through! up pops them goal and I lose 0-1 F.F.S! at the end I check the stats again and he still has nearly double the shots on goal yet the bar hardly touched my side!, there was next to no attacks buy him either!..SERIOUSLY!.
    Celtic likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Yesterday one of my teams won 4:1 away without me being present against a abandoned team one level higher.

Today at home with me present i was thinking in another big win with the same players and tactic i say again abandoned team, some players out If position, at 67th minute i was loosing 3:0, i made 2 changes, one because of a injury, but same formation, and i got 2 back, but i end up loosing 2:3

You have to love this game and His wonderfull troll results.
    Celtic likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    I drew the first leg 1-1 at home to a team a level higher and thought screw it its a nice night i'm gonna miss the second leg and go for a ride on my bike. Came home checked the result nobody watched and i won 0-1!!!

I'm not watching any cup games this season just to see what happens
    Celtic likes this.
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

I have 3 teams in the same server.

Third is unmanaged, I barely just log in to check results. Don't even add skill points most of the times. Result, won a Champions League without even knowing, something I could never win with my main team doing my best management, harvesting and even investing 20€ once.

What can I say?

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    I know that feeling Celtic my worst team which i treat similar to you has now won the cup 4 times!!! my main account once!!!
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

Apprentice
    really weird for now

5:1 and 2:0 vs stronger lv 5 manager

0-1 lose vs 6Q weaker team in league

Simple logic, the abandoned team always gets a special winning-force bonus to call you back.
    The more you care, the harder the game gets.

- watch and you get hard times even if the opponent is playing with 11 goalies
    - you stop watching games and it gives you bonus victories even if you field 11 goalies
    - full circle