Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By vad
  • 1 Post By Celtic

Thread: Enough

vad
    Apprentice

Enough

I guess I had it enough with this game. If there was any doubt whether it's rigged and whether developers mess with the probabilities to noone-knows-whose advantage, they should have dropped.

First game in Champions Cup. The opponent's manager is not present, and apparently did not bother to configure auto-subs, despite level 11 and impressive collection of all kinds of cups in trophies. In about 15 minutes after the game starts, he already has 3 players injured, with no replacement. He now also has illegal formation. Accordingly, the bar is at 80% of possession in my favor all the time. During the game, two of my players also get injured, I replace. The result: I lose 0:3.

I guess, I've spent enough time on this bs, time to move on to something that will be less like looking for the black cat in a dark room.

Banned
    This is most weird of all the trolls that I have encountered on this forum...

I don't know but some how if a team player get red card or gets injured then the team becomes undefeatable...

I'm surprised that Leandra Marina hasn't come in to defend the inalienable rights of token buyers. ;-)

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    This is most weird of all the trolls that I have encountered on this forum...

I don't know but some how if a team player get red card or gets injured then the team becomes undefeatable...
    seems true. My second game I scored 2 goals and then my opponent got 2 injuries and I didn't get close to score another one, but my opponent did with 9 players...I still won 2:1 but yeah :/

Manager Level 3 --- League Level 3
    League: 1st, 2nd
    Cup: 2nd
    CL: group, semi-finals

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    I'm surprised that Leandra Marina hasn't come in to defend the inalienable rights of token buyers. ;-)
    she will come around sooner or later :P its just a matter of time

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    TADAAAA

thread creator didnt tell if opponent used token player or not ;P