Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: silly results today or just me?

Rookie
    today I won a match... but sooooo difficult to score... 2:1 with a very high ball possession, tons of actions, scored just with a free kick and corner. ufff

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandra Marina View Post
    I watch 3 match of my friends today. 1 lost vs low quality team, 1 draw and 1 win only 1-0

nordeus changed something in game, and i feel it too. worst season start i can imagine
    yes agreed

I won 1-0 .... vs. team 10 Q lower and with illegal formation

shoots 18(12) - 6(2)
    7 counter attacks I had and nothing
    2 headers after double corner situation .. their poor keeper saved that
    I had player injured (5 for last 3 games - not in training)

so its b.u.l.l.s.h.i.t.t. .. you can redact if you like admin....t.sssss

Hello! I am level 22 and I have in my leaque teams who have`s level 23, My team name it`s Fc.Giulestina

well, as I writted in the thread of this season, I draw 1-1 in a 10 vs 11, me 6/7 Quality with some guy at 10* speed vs 3 stars team and with 26 vs 74% possesion.... this is my 16th season here and I've seen that some seasons ago....
    1st, when a season start is the worst moment to say how the team is,,,
    2nd... maybe, and only maybe, every season the game chenge some hidden % and effective positions by default of the player, and too select the % of players that can be more or less injured... (that's my opinion...)
    so... at now I have to see in the MC line, (that is failing...) how play every player, wich is his position and what they do and how..
    it's probable that as we know the players are programmed by default and maybe winning age in some moment the hidden moment to act/work change.

I will think that is that, and will try to discover what happen... coz as I've said is not my 1st bad experience LOL

Apprentice
    you probably have a very strong team and they needed to fill some spots in L23 league?

Just my Noob guess

Manager Level 3 --- League Level 3
    League: 1st, 2nd
    Cup: 2nd
    CL: group, semi-finals

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandru Condrei View Post
    Hello! I am level 22 and I have in my leaque teams who have`s level 23, My team name it`s Fc.Giulestina

In your server there are not enough teams of level 22 thats why you won a level +
    now in your scout list you will have 7* players.
    Is probable that if you tank, and end in 8th position or less you will be next season in league of level 22. And if you end between the 1st and 7th you will be again in level 23.
    I had this situation... 2 times

Rookie
    Nothing to do... in the league there is something unfair. Just finished the match, 2:2 67% of ball possession, present just me and a friend of mine, tons of actions, I was 2:0, in the last 2 mins I scored 2 own goals... never seen a thing like that before.

Futbol is Futbol, or Futbol there is it !! ( Johan Cruiff)

In real life too happens it, think that have best team is win always, the game arent a simple mathematical + or x.

Last Week Valladolid 1 Barça 0 in real life, one of last team vs one best of league spanish, then too was Nordeus?.

Start to accept your results and start to dont make always the same with same team. If think all is random then i dont understand because play.

There are bugs in all games, but im sure no about simulation 100%.

Best Regardas.

PS: I hope accept constructive opinions
    JohnnyBravo and Mo Meow Odom like this.

Draw against a much better club in league, draw in cup with 80% ball possesion... Yup.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergi Sanchez View Post
    Futbol is Futbol, or Futbol there is it !! ( Johan Cruiff)

In real life too happens it, think that have best team is win always, the game arent a simple mathematical + or x.
    *snip*
    PS: I hope accept constructive opinions
    sorry but these comments are quite... silly.
    In real life you don't run with a number that measure your stamina, mood, value on your back.
    this is not real life, this is a simulator, computer code, and in a code a BUG is always possible. I don't want to win.. and I wrote, my idea was to tank this season, maybe trying to win the cups. BUT for every player who knows the game just a bit, it is evident that after this last change in the CODE (again.. not real life... here the code was changed some days ago) the match equilibrium was deeply changed.
    Do you like it? to have an all random game? sorry, I preffer a game where ability and randomness are equilibrated.
    Leandra Marina likes this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast