Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By July Fourth

Thread: I need help !!!! with an idea

I need help !!!! with an idea

OK we used to have (maybe still do somewhere) lol a jersey swap on the forum !!! I don't know how it worked but it did .

My Idea for the forum is a player on loan !!!! but need idea's from experienced players ( excuse the phrase) some new players may know also lol !! on how this could be done ????

Lets say a low token player like me gets 4 injured in midfield or 2 strikers etc I can waist 6 tokens easy trying to buy one !!!!

Yet someone on here may have a spare never used !!! one could buy on loan until the players are fit from a friend or user from the forum lets say you need 6 tokens and 20 mill to buy . at the end of the loan period would you be prepared to buy him back ??? for the lowest value and tokens ????

Sorry if this is very poorly explained but I like the idea just not sure how it works ,, lol thus name of thread lol !!!

PLease think about it !!! no shouting at me please hun lol

Apprentice
    sounds interesting but how would this technically work?

Manager Level 3 --- League Level 3
    League: 1st, 2nd
    Cup: 2nd
    CL: group, semi-finals

Not a bad idea to be honest.... I believe there are people selling to their lower level teams..... This cud be done if u r on the same server as the person selling........

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Not a bad idea to be honest.... I believe there are people selling to their lower level teams..... This cud be done if u r on the same server as the person selling........
    Hmm forgot about the same server !!!! but must be enough on here to have someone on your server !!! It does abandon my idea of loaning out my 18 yr old midfielder to July then collecting him back a month later as a 9 star legend lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    Hmm forgot about the same server !!!! but must be enough on here to have someone on your server !!! It does abandon my idea of loaning out my 18 yr old midfielder to July then collecting him back a month later as a 9 star legend lol
    Lol why will JF but ur mid fielder who will be 0 star for his level lol... And even if he loans u his 1* player it will be 20* for u

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

For me... Based on Raykco's idea, The only way a loan system would work on T11 is if there was a 'central pool' of 4* or 5* players and you would pay something like 2T to loan the player for a week.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Thank you July !!! it's a great idea !! just hard to arrange top eleven could do something But I was hoping we could do it as a forum idea !! just another reason why we could benefit from being forum members right ??

Seems top 11 prefer to leave it to yourself to sort I dont have a 2nd team to transfer or loan out too. seems I should have done that from the start , would make it easier on transfer market etc buy your own player as Saransh said !!!!

It's not going to be easy but if we all put our heads together maybe we can help each other here after all thats what the forum is all about right ???

By the way Saransh seems to think you wouldnt train my player if I loaned him out to you hun ??? I know you would though lol