Thread: Arrows this season

Apprentice

Arrows this season

Hey guys, anyone check if arrows work right now?

i see in few thread that arrow seem to do opposite, blue arrow let player attack, red arrow more defensive. what the truth?

Apprentice
    bump

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandra Marina View Post
    Hey guys, anyone check if arrows work right now?

i see in few thread that arrow seem to do opposite, blue arrow let player attack, red arrow more defensive. what the truth?
    what makes you think that they were ever working wrong? the devs told us what they basically do, but need to go into more detail as to how they work. it should not be an issue whether they work or not, but then, this is T11, anything can happen.

Apprentice
    Many people report DC with blue arrow make them attack, suddenly shoot goals, etc. That why i ask

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandra Marina View Post
    Many people report DC with blue arrow make them attack, suddenly shoot goals, etc. That why i ask
    That is true, but now one really knows why :P
    On the other hand I use red arrows on AML, AMR and ST and I never saw my ST defending.

Manager Level 3 --- League Level 3
    League: 1st, 2nd
    Cup: 2nd
    CL: group, semi-finals

Apprentice
    my ST with red arrow suddenly start blocking shots in defense. it really weird

I dont really believe arrow works properly, your DC would make attack even you didnt put any arrow, vice versa for a ST, but I dont know why I'm still using it sometimes

Sent using Tapatalk

-KSoze FC-
    Click !

"Football, bloody hell !"
    -SAF '99-

I think blue arrow making the players go attaking when you check the force counter attack, and the red arrow specially for midfielders make them more defensive and attack by long range shooting.. But the ST with red arrows blocking/ clearing balls it depending on their defense skill i guess... CMIW