Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Bad form

Rookie

Bad form

I got a 6* striker who used scored like every match in the first 14 days of the season......but his form drop in the last 7 days...... He played 28 games so far......am I playing him too much?

Its the critical stage of the season....semi final....finals...etc....Do you guys have any solution to resume its scoring performance?

Rest him? Play friendly??

Thanks

Banned
    Always it's the very repetitive question and no specific answers ... but I can tell you that nothing is certain to be used to bring your player performance.

but i can advice you with the following :

1- If he is playing lonely in attack ----> so try to add someone beside him.
    2- If he is playing beside two/one striker ----> make him play alone or change his place from right to left to the mid .
    3- Put red arrows on him or remove the arrow or put blue arrow or remove just make any change.
    4- Put him outside for 2 or 3 matches ... then make him play one half and then make him play one match.

if something goes wrong in the second half of the season it's tempting to say that maybe it has something to do with the game engine. i appreciate every suggestions about tactics and how he should play, but i think if his player performs admirably in the first half of the season, then it's not about his tactics. it must be something else. and i have players like that too. a goalkeeper, a midfielder, and a striker.

Players form is a riddle yet to be solved in this game. Some 6stars even scouts players just performed poorly all season, no matter what you do. It's annoying but that's like signing a bad xter player in real life..Baloteli comes to mind...so much quality but poor character leads to bad performance
    Adel Gamal likes this.

Agree with both posts above.
    Also the engine trying to reduce your success by making you dump the player, stick with him, the missed chances can only last so long before the wheel turns full circle .
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Agree with both posts above.
    Also the engine trying to reduce your success by making you dump the player, stick with him, the missed chances can only last so long before the wheel turns full circle .
    Same opinion. Bad form will come good after so many matches, we just keeping trying the player. I have 2players like that this season, one came through 3days ago scoring multiple goals in 3straight matches with form of 8&9. While the other 6star is still logging a 4&5form

Rookie
    thanks.....I will keep faith in him~~~

I've got a 5* DR/DMR, always been a good player. Last 6-7 games he is getting 4 & 5 ratings & yet he is mentioned several times in the commentary,

"Villazon holds his ground, Villazon makes the challenge & clears the danger, Villazon is having none of it & wins the tackle"

Cannot understand why he would be mentioned so often in the commentary & still get 4s & 5s when others are not mentioned in the commentary & score ratings of 7+.
    No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Luskin Star View Post
    I've got a 5* DR/DMR, always been a good player. Last 6-7 games he is getting 4 & 5 ratings & yet he is mentioned several times in the commentary,

"Villazon holds his ground, Villazon makes the challenge & clears the danger, Villazon is having none of it & wins the tackle"

Cannot understand why he would be mentioned so often in the commentary & still get 4s & 5s when others are not mentioned in the commentary & score ratings of 7+.

But my striker is worst.......he actually missed the chances as mentioned the commentary.....

Rookie
    mostly defender hard to under perform in this game as commentary really encouraging.
    Striker miss chances, even Rooney or Van Persie miss chances.
    If Striker under-perform play arrow or add in mate to play up front, if he is the main source of goal jus use it
    dont waste him on the bunch coz 26 days is like a year to them and 1 day miss is like 2 weeks to them in real life

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast