Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Accyrover

Thread: What does the stars means?

What does the stars means?

Im actually in my second league and I will get promoted to lvl3 league.

I have old players that still are 2 stars, some are 4 stars too, but the Most of my squad are still 3 stars, cause the youngers ones were learning new habilities and roles, so I spent all points in it. they have ability and new rol now, they cost a little more, but maybe they could have been 4 star instead of special hability

So my question about stars is, whats the diference between a 3 star and a 2 star player? the cost? the quality?

a player who is 3 stars (15) by the start of the new season will be 2star (10???) or he will be 2 star (15) ?

I did a mistake learning habilities?

There's quite a lot of stuff to factor in.

Let's start with your first question. The difference betweens a 3 star player and a 2 star player is the quality, a 3* player generally has better overall stats than a 2* player. If a 2* player is more expensive than a 3* player, it means the 2* player is a faster trainer.

When you get promoted, you will lose a star but your quality stays the same. This is just to reflect the level of quality you are up against

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Well most of my squad will be 2 star when the next season starts, they now can play diferent positions and have cool habilities, and they are still young and learn fast, I like my squad and I want to keep my young players for long, thats why I learned some roles and habilities, now I can train em alot next season.

You never find in tranfers a MC who plays DMC/MR/ML/AMC you only find a simple MC

It's like a good women in bed, she may look different and lose some of her beauty but the quality remains, In fact just like T11 she only gets better.
    FCP and boblim130 like this.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Gabo.Nessi View Post
    a player who is 3 stars (15) by the start of the new season will be 2star (10???) or he will be 2 star (15) ?

I did a mistake learning habilities?
    As dv8r said, your player will drop a star (3* to 2), but his quality (15), will remain the same.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

thats all I wanted to know, if the quality is the same then I have nothing to worry about, they are 18/19/20/21 years old still, with 2 roles and habilities, quality comes now

I liked the example of the good women in bed ;0