Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Skidz

Thread: Auction system

Auction system

I'm in the process of leaving the game so I started to expensively use my hardly-won tokens with bids.

And this thing happened :
    Auction system-topeleven.jpg

How the hell is it possible to use that much tokens and be ready to pay that much money for a player like that ?
    I hope the guy had the same intention as me, else hey ! The scout has better players for less tokens et far less money !!!

This game drives people crazy... (a reason why I'm leaving it)

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Julien Allaix View Post
    I'm in the process of leaving the game so I started to expensively use my hardly-won tokens with bids.

And this thing happened :
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	topeleven.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	82.5 KB 
ID:	20989

How the hell is it possible to use that much tokens and be ready to pay that much money for a player like that ?
    I hope the guy had the same intention as me, else hey ! The scout has better players for less tokens et far less money !!!

This game drives people crazy... (a reason why I'm leaving it)
    Its not that hard really!, the answer is right in front of you in the players stats...69!!! any player ending in a 4 or a 9 most times it is going to cost you dearly in tokens and money! why bid for a player so close to another star? how many other players have the exact same idea? . there lies your answer!!!. I bought a 18 year old 5* 58Q today for 1 TOKEN !!!!, its how you choose to bid thats causing you to go crazy!.
    Anthony Duncan likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

the world is a crazy place, that's why

It has come to attention that many players abuse the "earn tokens " method with constant refresh to win over countless tokens. This happens only to certain countries which I wont name, because I am a gentleman and dont want to incite any nation bashing.

What the devs think about this unfair issue yet unknown to players...
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

@Skids
    I know the player is close to the next star, i used to only buy players like that but I've never put more the 10, maybe 15 tokens.
    What I say is that for 47M and 57 tokens you get this player that's not 6-star yet and won't progress a lot as he's already 27 years old.
    In the scout screen I've a player at the same age (also with a specific skill) that costs 18,9M and 50 tokens and who's already 6-star mid-way to 7-star...

Quote Originally Posted by Julien Allaix View Post
    @Skids
    I know the player is close to the next star, i used to only buy players like that but I've never put more the 10, maybe 15 tokens.
    What I say is that for 47M and 57 tokens you get this player that's not 6-star yet and won't progress a lot as he's already 27 years old.
    In the scout screen I've a player at the same age (also with a specific skill) that costs 18,9M and 50 tokens and who's already 6-star mid-way to 7-star...
    I know thats what you meant bro Im just saying its foolish to bid for those type of players you might just aswell go get a scout.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    It has come to attention that many players abuse the "earn tokens " method with constant refresh to win over countless tokens. This happens only to certain countries which I wont name, because I am a gentleman and dont want to incite any nation bashing.

What the devs think about this unfair issue yet unknown to players...
    There is no abusing at all!, it is not our fault that other countries can not get the rewards!, it is not abusing to keep watching videos!!!, IT SAYS WATCH 3 VIDEOS TO GET 1 TOKEN! IF A PERSON WANTS TO WASTE AN HOUR OF HIS LIFE WATCHING MANY VIDEOS IN ORDER TO SAVE MONEY IN THE GAME THAT IS NO CRIME!!!, NORDEUS CAME UP WITH THE IDEA ON THERE WEBSITE NOT THE PLAYERS! WE ARE ONLY DOING WHAT IT ASKS AND GETTING REWARDED FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
    Last edited by Skidz; 03-14-2014 at 11:02 AM.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Rookie
    I agree with you Skids, it's not your fault ! But that doesn't mean it's not unfair... I'm not a heavy poster on this forum but I read it quite regularly. And while I see a lot of criticisms against token buyers, I've noticed that these criticisms often come from people who can farm tokens.
    Most people would never buy tokens either if they could farm them...
    As far as I'm concerned, I once bought 37 tokens when I was level 2 (I'm now level 7) because I needed to convert them into money and because I live in a country where we cannot farm tokens. I did that because I had the possibility to do it but, in the end, this shows that I'm not so good at managing a team with the weapons at my disposal... I could have never won the league if I hadn't done that tbh.

As a conclusion: it's easier to put "I don't buy tokens" in your signature if you can farm tokens, but again, you're right using what's offered to you to help you in this game. I would do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by brunom14 View Post
    I agree with you Skids, it's not your fault ! But that doesn't mean it's not unfair... I'm not a heavy poster on this forum but I read it quite regularly. And while I see a lot of criticisms against token buyers, I've noticed that these criticisms often come from people who can farm tokens.
    Most people would never buy tokens either if they could farm them...
    As far as I'm concerned, I once bought 37 tokens when I was level 2 (I'm now level 7) because I needed to convert them into money and because I live in a country where we cannot farm tokens. I did that because I had the possibility to do it but, in the end, this shows that I'm not so good at managing a team with the weapons at my disposal... I could have never won the league if I hadn't done that tbh.

As a conclusion: it's easier to put "I don't buy tokens" in your signature if you can farm tokens, but again, you're right using what's offered to you to help you in this game. I would do the same.
    At the time I made my signature I was un aware of this farming method!, I had to look up what they ment by it when it kept coming up on the forum!, I only stumbled across this idea last week while reading through the helpful guides on THIS FORUM!!!, I had already won 6 leagues by myself!!, You think its just non token buyers moaning! well this game when you join it does not mention it is a money costing game!, you download it from google play under the listing FREE GAMES!!!,. so when we start playing it there are teams out the with a huge advantage because they are spending cash to major advance the quality of the game, WHERE IS THE SKILL IN THAT? .. hmmm.
    So if by chance Nordeus decides to give away free tokens then I am fully going to accept them to balance the odds of me playing against the token buyers!, I came up with a suggestion that there should be two sepperate leagues one for token buyers and one for non buyers this will then make it a fair and balanced system!, as it stands it is not and as you rightly said I now and every other uk player that knows this method will keep using it! sorry but I dont feel bad about it one bit.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    well this game when you join it does not mention it is a money costing game!, you download it from google play under the listing FREE GAMES!!!,. so when we start playing it there are teams out the with a huge advantage because they are spending cash to major advance the quality of the game, WHERE IS THE SKILL IN THAT? .. hmmm.
    It's the case for all other "free games"... I don't play Candy Crush (for instance) but this is the best example you could give together with Top11. I play MoviePop and SongPop, I don't spend money there, but these games are built in a way that it's less addictive. But still, you can buy things with real money there as well. And all the games I've mentioned here are categorized as a free game because in the end, YOU decide to invest real money (although "invest" is not the right word as this means you will gain something with it, which is not the case). They don't force you to do it.
    To come back to my initial post, I don't think it was wise from me to buy these 37 tokens. I just wanted to win. So, now, winning is no longer a priority for me. I don't buy tokens any longer, I just want to see my stadium fully built. Less challenging objective, but saner :-) and good for people who like spending money in order to get virtual trophies... my only problem is that they brag about it but here again, I've stopped reading what they write