Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Stupid Game

hhmmm

how to show? tell me im new here

mine is The Red Warriors Stupid Game-untitled.jpg
    Last edited by Herrizman Nordin; 03-14-2014 at 09:59 AM.

Stupid Game-untitledd.jpg

You are playing atacking mentality, pressing all pitch, but with counter atacks on???
    Also Man to Man marking is more risky that zonal.

Just saying!
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Money never guarantees success in this game!, sure it helps to get better quality players for sure but does not guarantee you to win every game!, there are lots of defeats to lower teams going round!, many people say its a fix in the game I dissagree it actually makes this game more interesting! there would be no fun in the game if I was to win every time it would become boring!, at least this way it keeps you on your toes!,. I beleieve that it is the little things in the game that can make a difference!, age of players, how much training they have done, the match settings, the quality of the players, the players positions and formations and many many more little things!, its just about getting the right balance!, every other player is tweaking there team so at some point they will get it right and you wont, this is why I think we lose sometimes. I not bothered what these bright computer programmers say about codes and how the games written, who cares its only a free fun game and there is only a virtual prize!, so if your going to state facts that deep in the game then the fun is not in it for me anyway, What Im basicaly try to say is we cant win them all and we should not expect to, this is how the real world works and should be no different here!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Rookie
    personally,i dnt like token buyers.the game shud be played in the right spirit.if the game is all about money,den its simply a money minting game.the pleasure and satisfaction which we non tokeners get by winning competitions is wat token buyers will never get even after winninig because dere is no talent in putting in money and building up a squad.we,non tokeners have true feelings associated with our squad.nd as CAT said money cant win u everything.brains are needed!
    Skidz likes this.

it is still a stupid game and i wont suggest this game to any of my friends

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Fazura Al Hamzah View Post
    it is still a stupid game and i wont suggest this game to any of my friends
    That is your choice!, no none is forcing you to play it! if you dont like it ! dont play it!!!
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

It's a soccer manager game !!!! GAME !!!!!!!!!!! lol it's for fun hun, play it or don't no one forces you too !!!!!!!!!!!!! some didn't like Sonic the Hedgehog but get over it and play a game you like !!!

It's not perfect but I didnt have to go to Game Stop ( or whatever your local xbox shop is called ) and spend $60 dollars to play it right !!!

I like it even with it's little quirks and all !!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast