Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Mo Meow Odom
  • 3 Post By Skidz
  • 3 Post By Celtic

Thread: Young player or Aged ones it does not matters...

Banned

Young player or Aged ones it does not matters...

In new market you buy young players or buy aged ones it does not matters...

The aged one will not train fast and you will only be able to persist with him for 1 season...

The young ones that are available are so cheap, hence they also do not train fast...

But yes if you buy older players it will cost only 1,2 tokens and if yo go for the young once you may easily waste your lot of tokens...

When you play like me with no tokens !!!! quality counts !!!! and positions !! age really plays no part in choosing !!!! as although I can watch booster video's never have enough to train them anyway !!!!!

Apprentice
    in my first seasons i always bought 28/29 year old for low money and replace them after season always worked well for me

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    I try to go for 21/22 year olds as I think there just ideal, sort of cost mid range prices and not to high for tokens!, having said that yesterday there was a 21 year old DC hot prospect I wanted so I let the auction run down to the last 10s and then the bids started flooding in!, he was a 59Q 5* which I dont ever bid on normally but was thought Id take a look!!!. Anyway I held back as Im smart!!! lol
    and did not bid and left and went back to the auction! bugger me there was a 18year old 58Q 5* DC ! HMMM il take a look but I wasnt very hopefull!, he wasnt a hot prospect and his stats showed he had not played any games so he must be a released acadamy player!, anyway I wait and watch the clock count down 3m...2m..1m..30s..10s still no bids!, half expecting a flood of managers to appear on the offers screen I was just about to leave when 1s popped up still no bids! BAM! I hit the bid button!. Only gone and won him for 1T , now thats a good deal lol!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Banned
    My point was that earlier in the old market there 18 year fast trainers which can easily accompany your team for 4,5 seasons...So if you wasted your tokens on him, it was not a problem but in this market there are no fast trainer so wasting your token on a 18 year slow trainer who will not be fruitful for your team for 2 seasons is just a waste of token...

If I get it right, this new market madness makes most of players obsolete after 2 seasons and no one buys them because you can't sell them to managers from different levels.

Since you keep losing stars when you are promoted, most players will not sell and must be deleted from the database.

In a few seasons your teams will be useless.

Whoever had this idea is already thinking of retiring the game. It was not an innocent move. They know what they are doing.

Mark my words.This how they plan to phase the game out.
    Last edited by Celtic; 03-14-2014 at 01:43 PM.