Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Nordeus, what the ... ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nikose View Post
    So Chris..you thing that all this have to do with secret skills and hidden programing?? Then can you explain me please why my first scorer at 16 season scored 31 goals rated 7,8 average, and the next one 5 with average 5,7????
    Getting older, up against better players with better hidden points. Your striker's hidden points wore off. It's a cycle. There's ups and down. He in at the bottom of the wheel atm. Which part of "nothing is certain or a given" that people don't understand? There's cosmetics then there Basko Balaban.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Pro
    Your striker's hidden points wore off
    You mean that the special skills/abilities etc given by secret programming have expire day??
    Cmon Qambu..
    And for your enlightenment i have to tell you that my striker (like few other players) carried about 180 training cones from the previous season, and he is not weak against other new season players. The opposite he is much better than them!!
    Αnd if it does not matter to, we have to quit this game!! Its pointless!
    Admit it..nordeus engine sucks. A LOT!
    Last edited by Nikose; 03-17-2014 at 07:59 AM.
    Oι παικτες μας δεν ειχαν κινητρο. Οι αντιπαλοι ηθελαν περισσοτερο τη νικη. . (Σχολιο βοηθου μετα απο νικη με 4-0) Η μαγεια των προγραμματιστων του T11.

Pro
    double post
    Oι παικτες μας δεν ειχαν κινητρο. Οι αντιπαλοι ηθελαν περισσοτερο τη νικη. . (Σχολιο βοηθου μετα απο νικη με 4-0) Η μαγεια των προγραμματιστων του T11.

Your striker's hidden points wore off
    You mean that the special skills/abilities etc given by secret programming have expire day??
    Cmon Qambu..
    And for your enlightenment i have to tell you that my striker (like few other players) carried about 180 training cones from the previous season, and he is not weak against other new season players. The opposite he is much better than them!!
    Αnd if it does not matter to, we have to quit this game!! Its pointless!
    Admit it..nordeus engine sucks. A LOT!
    Not sure how would you know that the other rival players are better than yours?

Having more stars than a rival doesn't mean your player is going to win hands down. I have had Strikers who have scored very good returns in one season and have maintained his star for the next season, but doesn't perform as good as before. I don't blame the engine. I just accept that the player is a one hit wonder and move on. I don't buy tokens but I accumulate enough to get a new player. He can be a hit or a miss, it's part of the game. I have a GK who is two stars but makes 2-3 saves against scouts & 5* strikers to help me win a match.

C'mon man...
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Pro
    Lol!! Some teams i lose this season, come to play with 2,3, or 4 players on the pitch. So the rest just generated rundomly by the server. I dont know those rival players abilities for sure, but if i loose against such teams, its still pointlles to play this game. I know you dont agree but thats the way it is

Lol!! Some teams i lose this season, come to play with 2,3, or 4 players on the pitch. So the rest just generated rundomly by the server. I dont know those rival players abilities for sure, but if i loose against such teams, its still pointlles to play this game. I know you dont agree but thats the way it is
    While I only have 7 seasons experience and a noob compared to you, I don't think T11 generates players for abandoned teams that come to play with less than 11 players. The starting 11 should be generated based on the subs & reserves. If insufficient you would be given a free 3-0 victory.

Anyway, of course it annoys me when a ST is placed as a keeper and he saves 2 shots and I don't end up winning. I don't think anyone iwho plays this game think that it is a perfect game engine with 100% accurate logic. A lot of ppl like me come here to this forum to offer an alternate viewpoint and try to suggest justification where relevant. Not everyone come here to "bash". We have enough of those.

I don't see anything wrong with ppl like Khris or myself offering some sort of explanation.

I enjoy playing this game despite its flaws and sometimes incomprehensible logic. At the end of the day it is just a game.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123