Thread: just really lucky?!

Apprentice

just really lucky?!

I was in need of a decent DMC to replace my old one who is just performing terrible.
    So I went to the market with no hope to find anything but well, need to keep looking, right?
    Only 4 DMCs available. Well one is 21y old and has a second role, so I checked him out.

At first I thought this can't be. Check the wage/value. I was stunned and since there was only 5 mins left an no bids I thought I will go for it. In the end it cost me 3 tokens to get him.

just really lucky?!-bildschirmfoto-2014-03-15-um-20.10.59.png

And this is his training progression. I put Tony Stark next to him (Nord Gen 18y old super fast trainer) so you have a comparison. Ths first is "streching" and the 2nd "cardio".

just really lucky?!-bildschirmfoto-2014-03-15-um-20.29.23.jpgjust really lucky?!-bildschirmfoto-2014-03-15-um-20.30.59.jpg

So, did someone just sell a Nord Gen without knowing or is it just luck over all?

Manager Level 3 --- League Level 3
    League: 1st, 2nd
    Cup: 2nd
    CL: group, semi-finals

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    He was either the high Token product of the Seller's Academy, or a gen when the seller got him.
    You got lucky, but also his Market Value gave a little clue.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cardio over 100 is pretty rare. But you need to expend many green packs to get him at your level. 3 stars is a bit short. I have a very expensive 3 stars fast trainer and he can't keep up with the team. I'll finish his special ability and sell him.

There's a 3 star player in my market right now with a higher price tag than most 5 star players... lol. I'm tempted to buy him just to test his training speed.

just really lucky?!-s12l1201.jpg

This guy is 5 star for someone level 10. Damn.

Pretty much the 3 star will train faster than a four star who will train faster than a five, if all are the same age.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hm, the 4 star (now 3 star) I bought last season is training the same he did with 4 stars. I thought he'd get the SA very fast now, but it seems he won't. Annoying.

I guess the limiter kicks in only when they reach 6 stars or you accumulate equivalent skill points.

The three stars I have gotten avg. 165 on hard Practice Match, the four stars 145 five stars less than 100. They always slow down after they achieve any star. Or age. But when they drop the next season there is a little up, depending on their age.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]