Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Nordeus,you are not the best. You are a JOKE!!!

Nordeus,you are not the best. You are a JOKE!!!

A couple of days ago I posted a thread where I was complaining about the game. someone ( from nordeus team I guess) said that this game it acts like the real life football and even barca lost with valladolid. well, this far far away of truth. special abillities are not working, I'm struggling against weaker teams ( my team is 5stars. 1:2 with 3 stars team with players in wrong position ; 2:2 with 2 stars team, after I lead with 2:0 ; today I hardly beat with 2:1 a 3 stars team witch played dr.dc.dc.dc - mr.mc.mc.mc- amc ) , my st are almost uselles , my top scorer is a mc. so what's happening here? I didn't buy all those tokens for you screwing me. Explain another thing. I played over 30 friendly matches ( this season and the last one) with Mourinho Fc( nordeus created team) . The difference between the teams always was around 3 points ( for example now 76.3q mine, 79.8 q mourinho ). Although I have good players, tried different tactics, I lost every match, with no goal scored and 3 to 6 goals scored by mourinho fc. Is that a team of gods or what? You deffinetly twiked the game engine so that it can't lose no matter what, but when I'm having bad results with very weak teams or illegal formations, it's fine? It's obvoius that you don't care about your costumers, so I am deleting your crap game.

Banned
    You just cannot beat MOURINHO FC in TOP 11...He is invincible...

Play this season, top the league, get the jersey and then say good bye......

some people are good managers I guess your not hun !!!!! please feel free to delete the game im not sure what you meant to gain by this post though hun !!!!!

however if you want to know how to play better 11 please feel free to ask also there is a lot of experience on this forum !!!!

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Before you leave can we have a friendly match????

I wanna pile on your misery when i put at least 8 goals past you....
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

Quote Originally Posted by satansboss View Post
    Before you leave can we have a friendly match????

I wanna pile on your misery when i put at least 8 goals past you....

OMG MR Satansboss you made me laugh so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well OP isn't totally wrong, Mourinho FC is almost invincible and whenever u play against him u get an injury... Its a trap by Nord to make u waste ur boosters...
    And troll results happen way too often and they happen in spells, 8-9 trolls in a row that destroy ur season...
    Its a mistake to spend money early, that is where the OP is wrong, if u have spent money, its entirely ur fault, we did not tell u to spend money.
    Leave if uant to, but i will advise u to play without spending...
    Steaua FC likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

I agree they are a joke and they butt you over when you use tokens to make new shirts also. They are a greedy company that never gives any refund what so ever.

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    I deleted Mourinho of my friend list and i have no interest in playing friendlies against him
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

I have beaten that portuguese dude on several matches. It seems that he's out of my league
    Skidz likes this.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    some people are good managers I guess your not hun !!!!! please feel free to delete the game im not sure what you meant to gain by this post though hun !!!!!

however if you want to know how to play better 11 please feel free to ask also there is a lot of experience on this forum !!!!
    hun, when u will have a 6 stars mc with freekick specialty and no goal scored in 16 matches, mc playmaker that gives lots of wrong passes, one on one stopper that scored two goals in 9 matches , when u have bad results against weak teams and so on, u will post here for sure. I managed my team well so far, but starting last season things started go wrong. I always boost moral,full condition. I boughted enough tokens, so it.s my right to talk about game issues. this got nothing to do with tactics. got it hun?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast