Thread: Whats up with pricing??

Whats up with pricing??

Hey guys,

I've been playing this game for about 2 or 3 weeks now so i guess you could say im still somewhat of a "noob" but i wont be throwing god knows how many questions at ya, for now i only got one.
    In order to make money i've been buying and selling (free) players. i picked up one specific player (image below) which was worth close to 1 million, he's very young but turned out his stats absolutely suck!
    i have another young player same position/age etc. but he has better stats then the free player i picked up but he's hardly worth anything when i compare him with the one i pickedup for free, needless to say i cant sell the player i pickedup for free.
    Why does the price/value favor the player thats actually the worst player? and what would you do if u were in my position?

The player on the left is the player i pickedup for free (saric), the player on the right (Isiah) is the one i already had.

Any advice and suggestions are more then welcome

Thanks in Advance.

[img=http://s9.postimg.org/sthyiqkln/Top_Eleven.jpg]

Banned
    I will not answer you question...

I don't like the thanks in advance thing......

Banned
    The players whose value is more they train faster...They will acquire skill points faster...

This is the way TOP11 works...Expensive player will always train faster......

Thanks!

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    When you first start it's not worth training players its better to keep trading up to make your team stronger. So for now i'd sell the guy on the left to fund future transfers. Or keep him on the bench and his value will grow further as he trains and sell him at the end of the season or the beginning of the next season.

P.s Welcome to the forum and the mindfu** that is Top11
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”