Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Constant Match Tweaking by Nordeus

Apprentice
    i think you are farming hard)

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    I do but i don't buy scouts and don't heal players. Everyone should do there own thing personally i like to have a full squad of 22 that are good enough to be in your starting 11.

I only play 2 formations per season and stick by it.
    Until someone from Nordeus tells me what the arrows do i avoid them as the experiments i've done with my other accounts haven't benefited the team.

As i have 5 teams on the game and none of them get any money spent on them the 1 thing i can tell you with some degree of certainty is that every season 1 of them will get struck with Injury Curse. It happens every year always has and always will, if you feed the team red pack it doesn't stem the tide it only makes it worse.

And you'll notice that i've never started a thread after a defeat. You know why because there are a million more important things in life than this game. And as your only ranting to other players and not the company responsible whats the point???

I'll answer that its a catharsis

Is that on topic enough for you?????
    Bogdalinho likes this.
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

Apprentice
    very well said

Quote Originally Posted by satansboss View Post
    I do but i don't buy scouts and don't heal players. Everyone should do there own thing personally i like to have a full squad of 22 that are good enough to be in your starting 11.

I only play 2 formations per season and stick by it.
    Until someone from Nordeus tells me what the arrows do i avoid them as the experiments i've done with my other accounts haven't benefited the team.

As i have 5 teams on the game and none of them get any money spent on them the 1 thing i can tell you with some degree of certainty is that every season 1 of them will get struck with Injury Curse. It happens every year always has and always will, if you feed the team red pack it doesn't stem the tide it only makes it worse.

And you'll notice that i've never started a thread after a defeat. You know why because there are a million more important things in life than this game. And as your only ranting to other players and not the company responsible whats the point???

I'll answer that its a catharsis

Is that on topic enough for you?????
    Dont be a <redacted> about it. Do you want a bloody medal or something? By the way there is more than just me complaining.
    Last edited by Sxrenity; 03-20-2014 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Language.

Quote Originally Posted by theshak06 View Post
    Dont be a <redacted> about it. Do you want a <redacted> medal or something.
    Please refrain from using language like that on the forums.

EDIT: Editing the language back in after I have redacted it is really not a clever thing to do.

Adding a '.' in between letters doesn't make a word any less offensive either, last warning.
    Last edited by Sxrenity; 03-20-2014 at 10:13 PM.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Please refrain from using language like that on the forums.

EDIT: Editing the language back in after I have redacted it is really not a clever thing to do.

Adding a '.' in between letters doesn't make a word any less offensive either, last warning.
    That was not me trying to be cheeky. After I posted it I went to edit it again straight after and I saw <redacted>. I thought it was a bad language filter hence the ".", I did not know it was you. I know for the future now.

Quote Originally Posted by theshak06 View Post
    That was not me trying to be cheeky. After I posted it I went to edit it again straight after and I saw <redacted>. I thought it was a bad language filter hence the ".", I did not know it was you. I know for the future now.
    Fair enough buddy.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12