Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fugazi

Thread: Commentary and shots on/off more out of sync then ever

Commentary and shots on/off more out of sync then ever

Has anyone noticed weird stuff watching live matches regarding shots on/off and the commentary? They seem to be more out of sync then ever. Sometimes I have a shot and it tallies up with opponents shots. Early game it's easy to detect with shots on/off stats completetly opposite to the commentary. I know lots of the stats and commentary might be just cosmetic, and am skeptical about the influence you have in a live match, but lately it's gone from bad to worse.

Anyone else noticed this?
    Dalibor ZP likes this.

it happens a lot of times . commentary says my player is shooting but in the stats opponents shots go up . i feel like those stats are completely random

Quote Originally Posted by Dalibor ZP View Post
    it happens a lot of times . commentary says my player is shooting but in the stats opponents shots go up . i feel like those stats are completely random
    Actually its weird you say that because I have noticed that myself. I generally just ignored it but if I was asked about it I could not dent that the commentary and the stats can be out of wak sometimes e.g. commentary says I shot at goal, stats say I didnt.

I am beginning to wonder about the game engine quite a bit lately. It just feels so random recently and it is beginning to put me off the game :/.