Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: MUST-SEE MAGIC SHOW by Nordeus Top Eleven

Rookie

Cool MUST-SEE MAGIC SHOW by Nordeus Top Eleven

Alright, here goes.

1st placed Charsenal FC takes on 6th placed Bigstok FC. Away side Charsenal FC fell to an early blistering strike and was down 0-1 early on. Changes were made, switching to a 3-man defence, with AML-AMC-AMR now supporting the 2 strikers upfront. Charsenal FC roared back, leading 3-1 when suddenly...

MUST-SEE MAGIC SHOW by Nordeus Top Eleven-1-3-magic.jpg

The floodlights went out. It was pitch black. Pitch black I tell you.

The manager could not see anything. The manager could only see words being flashed on the scoreboard saying: "Connection closed. Try to reload application."

The manager picked up his mobile phone, and was confronted with... well, see screenshot.

MUST-SEE MAGIC SHOW by Nordeus Top Eleven-magic-happening.png

And then...

The lights came on and viola! Charsenal FC went out 4-0 winners because... screw that blistering strike from Bigstok FC!

MUST-SEE MAGIC SHOW by Nordeus Top Eleven-0-4-magic.jpg

End of Magic Show. Thank you for your attention.

Banned
    Really the BEST MAGIC SHOW of my life......

WHY HAVE U WHITENED OUT THE 2ND NAME OF THAT PLAYER WHO SCORED THOSE 2 GOALS????

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    WHY HAVE U WHITENED OUT THE 2ND NAME OF THAT PLAYER WHO SCORED THOSE 2 GOALS????
    Because the player is named after himself Saransh !!! my guess anyway hun as his name is white out . he protects his identity

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    Because the player is named after himself Saransh !!! my guess anyway hun as his name is white out . he protects his identity
    I think u r right... What has happened to my brain, i thought that the other part of that name was a swear word I need a Doctor....
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Fate85 View Post
    Alright, here goes.

1st placed Charsenal FC takes on 6th placed Bigstok FC. Away side Charsenal FC fell to an early blistering strike and was down 0-1 early on. Changes were made, switching to a 3-man defence, with AML-AMC-AMR now supporting the 2 strikers upfront. Charsenal FC roared back, leading 3-1 when suddenly...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1-3 magic.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	74.9 KB 
ID:	21469

The manager could not see anything. The manager could only see words being flashed on the scoreboard saying: "Connection closed. Try to reload application."

The manager picked up his mobile phone, and was confronted with... well, see screenshot.

Name:	magic happening.PNG 
Views:	58 
Size:	87.5 KB 
ID:	21470

And then...

The lights came on and viola! Charsenal FC went out 4-0 winners because... screw that blistering strike from Bigstok FC!

Name:	0-4 magic.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	72.0 KB 
ID:	21472

This just prove that everything is random.People who think that formation,SA etc work can say what they think about this :X
    Top t11 lie
    1."if you want amaizing player visit scout"
    2.Quality work.
    3.SA work.
    4.Tactic work.
    The true is all is random..

Dreamer
    Nordeus have said that if a server crashes during a match they re-simulate the match once the server is restored (and assume that no-one was watching, making subs or changing formations during the match - which would make for a much faster simulation than you get on a normal displayed match). Nothing new here.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by usunfgames View Post
    This just prove that everything is random.People who think that formation,SA etc work can say what they think about this :X
    Agreed, mate.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    I think u r right... What has happened to my brain, i thought that the other part of that name was a swear word I need a Doctor....
    Mate I expected more from you!
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Fate85 View Post
    Alright, here goes.

Name:	1-3 magic.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	74.9 KB 
ID:	21469

Name:	magic happening.PNG 
Views:	58 
Size:	87.5 KB 
ID:	21470

And then...

Name:	0-4 magic.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	72.0 KB 
ID:	21472

lmfao!! the joys of T11! THE GOAL THAT NEVER WAS!!!!!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast