Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: noob just joined :D

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Welcome. Who knows next time you might write more than just a title

Only teasing welcome aboard. How long have you been playing????
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

Welcome aboard m8
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Once again, WHERE IS THE ORIGINAL POST???!!!

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Once again, WHERE IS THE ORIGINAL POST???!!!
    i dont know dude, maybe a mod removed it as i was talking about other mmo football games i been playing

but i expect it was my user error :P
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Welch View Post
    i dont know dude, maybe a mod removed it as i was talking about other mmo football games i been playing

but i expect it was my user error :P
    I think when a new forum member joins and creates a new topic on 0 posts, The moderators tend to have to approve the post.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I think when a new forum member joins and creates a new topic on 0 posts, The moderators tend to have to approve the post.
    Yes users with 0 posts have to be approved first as quite a lot of accounts are made just to spam.

You posted this one before I could approve the first so I'll just leave this one up.

Welcome buddy
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

LOL just 2-3 days ago we saw a thread with OP ddeleted and again today......
    Welcome mate

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

thanx for welcomes
    yeah makes sense the need to approve 1st time user

anyway when i am established and knowledgeable in a new mmo i like to help out noobs in exactly the same situation i am in here - clueless and new :P so long as i like the cut of their gib

so i guess next season after i promote it will be much harder and i may be relagated - promotion upon promotion not possible?

the guides tell me not to buy players near end of season as they will drop attributes new season

so i guess i should save up and plan for survival new season

um also where can i see other peoples leagues and teams - i like to snoop and see the best managers teams and leagues?

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Welcome to the house of fun!!!... hope you have a stress ball handy?, you will need it dude!, here to joining our always happy, no fude, everybody gets along forum!!.. Im sure I speak for all of us when I say good luck with your team and hope you grow to love this game as much as we do
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Welch View Post
    thanx for welcomes
    yeah makes sense the need to approve 1st time user

anyway when i am established and knowledgeable in a new mmo i like to help out noobs in exactly the same situation i am in here - clueless and new :P so long as i like the cut of their gib

so i guess next season after i promote it will be much harder and i may be relagated - promotion upon promotion not possible?

the guides tell me not to buy players near end of season as they will drop attributes new season

so i guess i should save up and plan for survival new season

um also where can i see other peoples leagues and teams - i like to snoop and see the best managers teams and leagues?
    It's actually not as hard as you may think, achieving consecutive promotions is not difficult in this game as all, if not most of the managers you will face in the league above will have been promoted just like you.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast