Thread: auto subs

Question auto subs

in auto subs .. i cannot understand how is working .. why it has 2 blanks for mid , def, wng, etc... ????

should i put two players or just one? or in first blank i put the player i want to get in and to the second blank the player i want to get out???

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    From the wiki:
    "Auto-substitutions are there to help you when you are not able to watch your match. You have 5 available positions where you can place desired players:

GK (goalkeeper)
    DEF (defensive line)
    WNG (AML/AMR and DML/DMR)
    MID (midfield line including ML and MR positions)
    ST (striker)

In case of an injury during a match, the injured player will be substituted by selected auto-substitution after 3 minutes. In case of no selected auto-substitution, the injured player will remain on the pitch which will decrease the overall quality of your team. "

I always fill the spots, in case there is two injuries in one zone.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    problem is tonight I lost 1-1 agg in a shootout because the auto sub did NOT work. I was not watching the game and my best MC got injured at 3'. no sub so I got my away goal to put it into penalties but could have done better had the auto-sub actually worked.

this game officially bites wangs.

Rookie
    Rasta, did you have valid players for your auto-subs? You could have an injured player or a suspended player?

By the way, for those that don't know, if your DMC gets injured, the player you put down as your MC auto-sub would come in for him.

there are bugs on autosub function, sometimes it works, sometimes it did not works this season.
    one of my team had prove of malfunction of autosubs this season, it is only one of two incidents. the other incidents is i use butterfly, my player got injured on 3rd minutes, but no autosubs come in as subtitution. so, it become illegal formation. both matchs, i did not watch. only set auto sub before match. no autosub got yellow or red, so it must be enter when one player got injured, but in both match, it did not happen.

very big bug for nordeus this season.

here is the prove:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/pamer-kej...sources-4.html
    Click here to see :

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fate85 View Post
    Rasta, did you have valid players for your auto-subs? You could have an injured player or a suspended player?

By the way, for those that don't know, if your DMC gets injured, the player you put down as your MC auto-sub would come in for him.
    OF course I had valid players, I am meticulous when it comes to this kind of thing. the auto sub bug bit me in the a$$

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    OF course I had valid players, I am meticulous when it comes to this kind of thing. the auto sub bug bit me in the a$$
    Damn those ass-biting bugs then.