Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Where is the fair play?

Quote Originally Posted by Audelion View Post
    The old cup format? Why don't just apply the same drawing system as league or champions competition when "Level" is the base point to determine the participants? It's more fair I think than this Cup "can be tricked" drawing system.
    I can't imagine the match you had played like that, you must had watched the game and I guess during the process you do pray a lot,,,hahahaha (just kidding).
    Everything is calculated with quality these days in every tournament if this is viable......thanks to old times crybabies that were complaining they were facing too many overpowered opponents in their cup format (yet everyone was at same level).

a lot of praying? i was sky high launched from my chair when I scored my winning goal. Good times lol.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    You made one TOP11 manager leave the game......
    Meaning?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    Maybe. Or maybe not. These days some of them prefer to stay around, self torturing themselves with theories they cant prove.

I dont wish to pick on anyone, but defeat is part of the game and should be treated as free lesson on how to improve yourself as a manager.
    I wish I could learn all the knowledge of T-11 from you, you must be the T-11 legendary manager (^_^)v
    CHAMPIONS IS SOMEONE WITH SKILL AND FORTUNE

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    I wouldn't go as far as saying Spyros is a legend his trophy cabinet is a bit bare

But he does help people with his advice and positive attitude
    Spyros and Audelion like this.
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

I wish I could learn all the knowledge of T-11 from you, you must be the T-11 legendary manager (^_^)v
    On the contrary. If you are looking for a top eleven guru you are mistaken.

I am just another player with my glorious and my shameful top eleven manager moments. I have laughed, cheered, raged, cursed, got disappointed, quit, returned, accepted my mistakes and now I just enjoy the game by not taking it so seriously.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Quote Originally Posted by satansboss View Post
    I wouldn't go as far as saying Spyros is a legend his trophy cabinet is a bit bare

But he does help people with his advice and positive attitude
    Legend is not measured just from his achievements (although it counts a lot), but also his attitude and the sense of helping others (this is just my own personal opinion). It seems that you two are good friends in T-11 (^_^)v
    On the contrary. If you are looking for a top eleven guru you are mistaken.

I am just another player with my glorious and my shameful top eleven manager moments. I have laughed, cheered, raged, cursed, got disappointed, quit, returned, accepted my mistakes and now I just enjoy the game by not taking it so seriously.
    Ive just read your article about T-11 in playpro blog, i'm just being curious with skill point. If I let my skill points stand still without using it in a full season, does it really get 450 point skills? If it's true, how if I sell some players still without using those skill points, are the skill points got deducted the same amount as the players gone or the skill points will stay the same number 450 and can be used to the rest remain players? Thank you so much with your article Spyros

Legend is not measured just from his achievements (although it counts a lot), but also his attitude and the sense of helping others (this is just my own personal opinion). It seems that you two are good friends in T-11 (^_^)v

Ive just read your article about T-11 in playpro blog, i'm just being curious with skill point. If I let my skill points stand still without using it in a full season, does it really get 450 point skills? If it's true, how if I sell some players still without using those skill points, are the skill points got deducted the same amount as the players gone or the skill points will stay the same number 450 and can be used to the rest remain players? Thank you so much with your article Spyros
    Starting from the bottom.

Thank you for your kind words about my blog. It has been created on a single principle. Experience and knowledge should be shared, not kept as a secret. I want to help other managers and especially the fresh ones.

If you want to sell your player after you have full seasoned trained them, make sure you use skills on them to get their quality end at 4 or 9. example 54 or 59 quality. If more skill is left, allocate it towards a special ability if you like. People in lower levels will go crazy bidding for the ones you sell. But also sell them at the proper time. Right on when a new season starts. This way it is possible to create a bidding war for your profit.

450 skill is a modest amount. I had a team with average age above 24 years old at that time. Go to my team's showcase and check last post I have made like 30 mins ago. Their average age atm is under 21 years old. The total amount of skills gathered are around 550(edit:544 just checked) and yet many days for season finale.
    Now I am tempted to tank for a second season and give them a special ability {greed detected}

And I wont comment on Satanboss, but when I play a match I have God on right shoulder and him on the left!
    Last edited by Spyros; 03-27-2014 at 01:06 PM.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

Thank you for your kind words about my blog. It has been created on a single principle. Experience and knowledge should be shared, not kept as a secret. I want to help other managers and especially the fresh ones.

If you want to sell your player after you have full seasoned trained them, make sure you use skills on them to get their quality end at 4 or 9. example 54 or 59 quality. If more skill is left, allocate it towards a special ability if you like. People in lower levels will go crazy bidding for the ones you sell. But also sell them at the proper time. Right on when a new season starts. This way it is possible to create a bidding war for your profit.

450 skill is a modest amount. I had a team with average age above 24 years old at that time. Go to my team's showcase and check last post I have made like 30 mins ago. Their average age atm is under 21 years old. The total amount of skills gathered are around 550 and yet many days for season finale.

And I wont comment about Satanboss, but when I play a match I have God on right shoulder and him on the left!
    I mean like this, you said in your article when we keep training our players hard to get the point skill. For one full season you said that we will get around 450 point skill. How if in new season, before I use those point skills, I sell some players. Are there still 450 point skills remain or it will be deducted the same number as the players which I sell has gone?

Banned

I too had a look at your BLOG and it is awesome...Its very beautifully written and a great work...KEEP IT UP......
    Audelion likes this.

PlayPro

Very nice hun !!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    PlayPro

Very nice hun !!!!!!!!!!!!
    That article is a piece of creativity,,,Spyros really do a great job to newbie like me (^_^)v
    Mo Meow Odom and Spyros like this.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast