Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Spyros

Thread: Wow

Question Wow

do you ever think about that !!! when you are playing AWAY .. most players are playing with counter attacks ... so when you are playing away you dont need friend to watch the game cause they are giving you bonus possession and it is something that you dont wonna if you are playing with counter attacking formation !! is this true ??????

Banned
    LOL...You can think the other way too...

More possession means the opponent team is not getting the ball and when they are not getting the ball then how will they COUNTER-ATTACK...

I don't think any one does or thinks like this...I personally never change my formation and style of playing...

Quote Originally Posted by Giorgos Pantelakis View Post
    do you ever think about that !!! when you are playing AWAY .. most players are playing with counter attacks ... so when you are playing away you dont need friend to watch the game cause they are giving you bonus possession and it is something that you dont wonna if you are playing with counter attacking formation !! is this true ??????
    Are we talking cup CL or league ?? coz I attack in when away goals count !! and friends do come in handy for that !! league I just play normal unless I need a tight defensive game, I don't mind friends watching at all. I play with counter attacks ragardless hun

Use counter attack with def mentality, hard tackling and long balls, ONLY against stronger teams.

Home or away does not matter, dare to attack (attacking mentality) and dare to do it everywhere if you got confidence in your team. But also take a look on who you play against and respect his team but dont overdo with it.

Respect is one thing. Fear another.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide