Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Now I am an Vietnamese...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Audelion View Post
    Why does everyone fear Vietnamese?
    Because Vietnamese and Indonesians have a lot of TOKENS so no body bids against them......

A couple of days ago I won a very expensive auction against a rich Vietnamese. 3 tokens.

You just have to stare them in the eyes and do a deadly look.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Because Vietnamese and Indonesians have a lot of TOKENS so no body bids against them......
    I'm Indonesian,,,actually the price of token in my country is quiet expensive. I only buy 180 tokens every seasons just in case to improve my team performance as when I jump into a higher level, the stars of my team are not as bright as last season (^_^)v
    I also a Milanisti who are expecting for a discount of Milan's Emblem and Jerseys (this is the second goal after Cup title which is still only exist on my dream) hahahahahaNow I am an Vietnamese...-token-nganggur.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    A couple of days ago I won a very expensive auction against a rich Vietnamese. 3 tokens.

You just have to stare them in the eyes and do a deadly look.
    Is that trick really works? hahahahaha (^_^)v I can't stop my laugh
    Celtic likes this.
    CHAMPIONS IS SOMEONE WITH SKILL AND FORTUNE

Indonesians? Well, you bid about 3 to 4 PM GMT+8, they don't put up a fight...never been in a bidding war with Indonesians...only Vietnamese, Turkish & English...never again...
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    Indonesians? Well, you bid about 3 to 4 PM GMT+8, they don't put up a fight...never been in a bidding war with Indonesians...only Vietnamese, Turkish & English...never again...
    You should try one,,,(^_^)v
    CHAMPIONS IS SOMEONE WITH SKILL AND FORTUNE

On a serious note, my fiercest fights are usually against Germans/Austrians, they spend a whole lot of money in this.

I've only lost one +10 tokens auction and that was against a Greek. 25 tokens down the drain. Since then I've been more cautious.

Also I don't like this system. I believe in first come - first served. I rarely interfere with an auction that already has bidders. A matter of courtesy.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    I have checked that, there is only 1 hour time difference between the time in INDIA and VIETNAM......
    LOL i can try that some tym

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Audelion View Post
    You should try one,,,(^_^)v
    I meant that I've never been in a bidding war with Indonesians, because I bid when their traffic is low. They never counter bid. If I see an Indonesian espcially between 3-4 PM GMT, I'll just outbid him. 90% time I'll get my player.

Vietnamese, turkish & english have a lot of tokens, so I avoid going into any bids.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123