Bonus to players really helps?

I have a very hard game and I need to know if it really helps
    Really the players play better?
    It makes them play better?

Thanks in advance!

Apprentice
    Try it

I think its like a placebo. Sometimes I turn it on for a crucial game, but I think my team would have won most of the times anyway.

Just my 2 cents.

Manager Level 3 --- League Level 3
    League: 1st, 2nd
    Cup: 2nd
    CL: group, semi-finals

Makes a really big difference for me. I use a high bonus for every match.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo View Post
    Try it

I think its like a placebo. Sometimes I turn it on for a crucial game, but I think my team would have won most of the times anyway.

Just my 2 cents.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamiemgr View Post
    Makes a really big difference for me. I use a high bonus for every match.
    It really helps?

It helps a lot!! Only, if ur not playing the CL and/or cup it costs too much to have it at every game at maximum..
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever

Rookie
    I will tell you, logically, why setting bonuses help: Nordeus will try every way to remove those monies that you have, those tokens that you have, and those packs that you have. So, if you are on Level 8 and you max out the win bonus at 1.2m, and your opponent has no win bonus, chances are... you will win (and lose money). The playing field is levelled out when you and your opponents have got win bonuses. Even then, Nordeus would not allow a draw because here they are going to bag the money no matter who wins - a draw, however, means they get nothing.
    Last edited by Fate85; 03-29-2014 at 01:36 AM. Reason: grammar
    Audelion and Gat Manar like this.

there is a big differance between play with/without bonus.

I play ALWAYS with bonus. Only when I'm for sure 1st in the Champions League group, or, if I play against the 14th, 13th 12th of the league I don't use it.
    If, you wanna win the league and have a "constant max. % of options to win" put the bonus.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    there is a big differance between play with/without bonus.

I play ALWAYS with bonus. Only when I'm for sure 1st in the Champions League group, or, if I play against the 14th, 13th 12th of the league I don't use it.
    If, you wanna win the league and have a "constant max. % of options to win" put the bonus.
    Um, no.

I usually win the league in the seasons I dont tank and I never put win bonus, in the league.
    I will sometimes put a win bonus if I lose the first game of a cup, and will usually max it, but it hardly ever works, which is good since I would lose more money than I won from the game. but at level 11, money is mega important to get new good players and I cant afford to upgrade the stadium unless I go far in the cup and CL because I need $152M.

So putting any win bonus screws you for money in the later levels UNLESS you buy tokens.

My advice: NO WIN BONUS. you can still easily win the league and CL and cup without it.

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    Um, no.

I usually win the league in the seasons I dont tank and I never put win bonus, in the league.
    I will sometimes put a win bonus if I lose the first game of a cup, and will usually max it, but it hardly ever works, which is good since I would lose more money than I won from the game. but at level 11, money is mega important to get new good players and I cant afford to upgrade the stadium unless I go far in the cup and CL because I need $152M.

So putting any win bonus screws you for money in the later levels UNLESS you buy tokens.

My advice: NO WIN BONUS. you can still easily win the league and CL and cup without it.
    Yeah I totally agree with u! I'm on the first place in my leage (lv. 13) and I have 11 points more than the second place although I've never set any win bonuses for my players. The right formation and mentality are much more important than a win bonus of which nobody knows if it really helps or if its just to take out money from the system...
    JohnnyBravo likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by TopEieven7 View Post
    If I don't use bonuses, I don't win at all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast