Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Bonus to players really helps?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Marco View Post
    Yeah I totally agree with u! I'm on the first place in my leage (lv. 13) and I have 11 points more than the second place although I've never set any win bonuses for my players.
    I think that the main reason is that at a such a level the price is so high that who can use it?
    So no one in your league use it and in that case you don't need it. but in the leagues 3-8 more or less all players use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gat Manar View Post
    I think that the main reason is that at a such a level the price is so high that who can use it?
    So no one in your league use it and in that case you don't need it. but in the leagues 3-8 more or less all players use it.
    Yeah that's true! Win bonuses would cost me up to 6 Mio.!!
    In which league level are you?
    Gat Manar likes this.
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Apprentice
    Im at 8.... and since this year I can pay bonuses just going ahead in the cups

Quote Originally Posted by Gat Manar View Post
    Im at 8.... and since this year I can pay bonuses just going ahead in the cups
    Yeah thats a good method to handle it. But since I'm out of cup early in the season and I didnt qualify for the champions league I dont give win bonuses this season. Maybe next season again
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Win bonus? Certainly, unless you want out of the sudden the whole team underperform on a match you never expected to lose.

Managing your budget is one thing. Being stingy is another.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

I've always had them on max, so I've not really seen much of a difference.

The only time I ever took them off, I got destroyed 4-0 by a team 3*s lower, so I've not wanted to risk playing without them.

My squad seems to be full of mercenaries
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    Win bonus? Certainly, unless you want out of the sudden the whole team under-perform on a match you never expected to lose.

Managing your budget is one thing. Being stingy is another.
    Stingy? It has nothing to do with stingy. and your team does not under-perform if you don't use them. Wow, you are some piece of work! giving people false information. Show me proof that a team consistently under-performs if there is no bonus. I have used the win bonus in the lower levels and stopped using it when I found out that you don't need it because it makes no difference at all. My players still get 7-8-9 regularly, just like when they got bonuses and I still win the league undefeated.

The fact is that in higher levels, you wont be able to make enough $$$$$$ for upgrading your stadium if you give bonuses. Of course this only matter if you DON'T buy tokens.

Another fact is that your team plays the same without bonuses. Show me proof that they under-perform and I will apologize. I just dont see the day where I have to say sorry. It must bother you that there is no proof anywhere thanks to the incredible inconsistencies of this game. I know, because it bothers me. You see, based on your past comments that aggressively contradict my own findings and research, you tend to support Nordeus blindly and accept everything they say and/or do as fact. I have a problem seeing you post utter nonsense to people that goes against facts proven by myself and other experienced forum members. Hence this post.

PROVE what you say or dont say it. IF you cant prove it, show info that SUPPORTS your theory. You have never done that.

In my opinion giving bonuses is pointless
    rastaman70 likes this.

When you offer a bonus and you win the game, does everybody in your team get a bonus? I'm a level 2 and offering 30k bonus to 20 players is 600k and I don't have 600k...

Banned
    No the whole team will get 30K bonus not individual players...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12