Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By Med78
  • 4 Post By Sxrenity
  • 1 Post By Joel Nelson

Thread: Wtf

Wtf

What's the deal with this game. I've spent 40 pounds on it so far. And I'm only just about half the way though my 3ed season. I haven't lost a league game until today. But not to someone who has a better team. But some one who hasn't spent a penny on the game. His team ain't as good but yet they managed to beat me. How it makes me want to stop playing as I've spent money on it an yet someone who doesn't can do better WTF !!

Wtf is not a good title, and what u say, it's weak..
    Congrats to the guy who wooped you hahaha
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Wheatley View Post
    What's the deal with this game. I've spent 40 pounds on it so far. And I'm only just about half the way though my 3ed season. I haven't lost a league game until today. But not to someone who has a better team. But some one who hasn't spent a penny on the game. His team ain't as good but yet they managed to beat me. How it makes me want to stop playing as I've spent money on it an yet someone who doesn't can do better WTF !!

You say they are doing better are they above you in the league table ??? I'm guessing not so how are they doing better hun ? just the win over you I'm guessing !! A troll result that t11 put in sometimes to excite the league, chill brett , no one forces you to pay money into the game and if you like soccer you know the weaker team wins sometimes I'm guessing in your 3rd season and you have spent money your team is destroying most !!! It gets worse and harder later on so don't spend money !!!!! but do expect 2 or 3 weird results in each season !!!

The game isn't just a case of 'pay to win'.

Upsets do happen, and you have said yourself you hadn't lost a game until today, surely you can't expect to win every game?!
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post

Upsets do happen, and you have said yourself you hadn't lost a game until today, surely you can't expect to win every game?!
    Thats kinda what I meant to say lol

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post

I am and I still need to lose in league

Manager Level 3 --- League Level 3
    League: 1st, 2nd
    Cup: 2nd
    CL: group, semi-finals

Apprentice
    you can't win every time man

Apprentice
    yes you can. Check this thread: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ents-list.html

Just don't expect it

Manager Level 3 --- League Level 3
    League: 1st, 2nd
    Cup: 2nd
    CL: group, semi-finals

No one expected Man United to lose practically every home game but it's football and it happens!

Where would be the fun in a game where whoever pays the most, wins? Man City & QPR's owners tried that and look where it got them.

Get real and chill out.
    Pete Cresswell likes this.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    We all experience troll results at least once a season so from what you said I prusume your a newbie!, dont read to much into it!, just forget about it and move on!, by the sound of things you must have a very good team for your level co chill bro your probably going to win the league anyway!, I too had a result just loke yours the other day.lost 1-0 at home with 3 people cheering for me to a team nearly 20 points lower than me and 3rd from bottom!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.