Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Why does this happen?

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    31

    Why does this happen?

    I have seen this mentioned a few times.

    I played a semi final cup game against a much weaker team, he lost a player within a few minutes and never had another player to come on much later i lost one of my players to injury who was replaced with a simular quality player in the same position.
    My team had 60% and he had 40% of the play why is this happening?
    I watched the game and was playing away from home.

    I am well clear at the top in the league and played my full strength team in the cup game.

    I am not moaning just wondering why the owners of the site have not picked out this error in the game.

    Personnaly i am happy to lose to a team that puts on a sub for a injured player but when he does not have a player then something is wrong with the work engine of this game imo.

    Can you win the League & Cup and Champion League in the same season?
    If the answers no i guess this is why i lost?

    What are your views?
    Has this sort of issue happened with you?

  2. #2
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexusboy View Post
    I have seen this mentioned a few times.

    I played a semi final cup game against a much weaker team, he lost a player within a few minutes and never had another player to come on much later i lost one of my players to injury who was replaced with a simular quality player in the same position.
    My team had 60% and he had 40% of the play why is this happening?
    I watched the game and was playing away from home.

    I am well clear at the top in the league and played my full strength team in the cup game.

    I am not moaning just wondering why the owners of the site have not picked out this error in the game.

    Personnaly i am happy to lose to a team that puts on a sub for a injured player but when he does not have a player then something is wrong with the work engine of this game imo.

    Can you win the League & Cup and Champion League in the same season?
    If the answers no i guess this is why i lost?

    What are your views?
    Has this sort of issue happened with you?
    Can you win the League & Cup and Champion League in the same season?
    YES I done it last season.

    It is possible for teams with 10 men to win games and I have won many games playing with just 10. I think its the recent tweak in the games engine thats caused you to struggle in the game in what would otherwise be a good win for your team normally.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  3. #3
    Rookie paoki023's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    GREECE
    Posts
    115
    look at one of my last posts,dont expect any moderator answer u things like that,they never answer probably cause they arent informed good from top eleven,its just a change top eleven makes just cause they dont have anything else to do and of course they never announce this kind of changes,wouldnt be bad for them to make some people wonder if they have to buy better players who think its cause of their players skils which isnt true....its a token game what do u expect?

  4. #4
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by paoki023 View Post
    look at one of my last posts,dont expect any moderator answer u things like that,they never answer probably cause they arent informed good from top eleven,its just a change top eleven makes just cause they dont have anything else to do and of course they never announce this kind of changes,wouldnt be bad for them to make some people wonder if they have to buy better players who think its cause of their players skils which isnt true....its a token game what do u expect?
    Funnily enough, I agree, my knowledge is just as good as any other experienced player in Top Eleven.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    31
    July Fourth,
    Your done well winning all those games...
    But how comes your not setting up your team to have auto subs, do you know some thing i don't?
    But why would they tweak the engine to make some thing less realistic to the real game?

    If you have a team you should set up your subs even if your off line I know this is just a game, but imo rewards should come to the quality on the field with auto subbing added in, along with making sure your team has players in the correct postition.

  6. #6
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexusboy View Post
    July Fourth,
    Your done well winning all those games...
    But how comes your not setting up your team to have auto subs, do you know some thing i don't?
    But why would they tweak the engine to make some thing less realistic to the real game?

    If you have a team you should set up your subs even if your off line I know this is just a game, but imo rewards should come to the quality on the field with auto subbing added in, along with making sure your team has players in the correct postition.
    I already do this, but 90% of the time I'm online watching the game, 10% of the time we have a stupid fixture in the cup against teams 10 levels lower than me.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  7. #7
    Rookie Tauros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexusboy View Post
    I have seen this mentioned a few times.

    I played a semi final cup game against a much weaker team, he lost a player within a few minutes and never had another player to come on much later i lost one of my players to injury who was replaced with a simular quality player in the same position.
    My team had 60% and he had 40% of the play why is this happening?
    I watched the game and was playing away from home.

    I am well clear at the top in the league and played my full strength team in the cup game.

    I am not moaning just wondering why the owners of the site have not picked out this error in the game.

    Personnaly i am happy to lose to a team that puts on a sub for a injured player but when he does not have a player then something is wrong with the work engine of this game imo.

    Can you win the League & Cup and Champion League in the same season?
    If the answers no i guess this is why i lost?

    What are your views?


    Has this sort of issue happened with you?
    I know that feel bro!

    Just today i lost a game AND the league leadership with a similar case:
    Why does this happen?-00.jpg

    Take a look at the game summary:
    Why does this happen?-01.jpgWhy does this happen?-02.jpgWhy does this happen?-03.jpgWhy does this happen?-04.jpg

    I was watching the game, making adjustments to the tactics AND had four friends watching live:
    Why does this happen?-05.jpgWhy does this happen?-05a.jpg

    Game engine screwed me over big time with this one.

    This is one of those time I'm soooooo glad i don't buy tokens.

  8. #8
    Apprentice Luskin Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauros View Post
    I know that feel bro!

    Just today i lost a game AND the league leadership with a similar case:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	56.9 KB 
ID:	1606

    Take a look at the game summary:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	1607Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	44.4 KB 
ID:	1608Click image for larger version. 

Name:	03.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	1609Click image for larger version. 

Name:	04.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	1610

    I was watching the game, making adjustments to the tactics AND had four friends watching live:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	05.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	42.8 KB 
ID:	1611Click image for larger version. 

Name:	05a.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	1612

    Game engine screwed me over big time with this one.

    This is one of those time I'm soooooo glad i don't buy tokens.


    Gee, that's bad luck, dominated possession 71-29 & lost.

    In my League match last night I dominated possession 69-31 & was hammered 3-0 at home. Some results are not making a lot of sense lately.
    Tauros likes this.
    No regrets

    ------------------------------------

    Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

  9. #9
    Dreamer ice87s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I already do this, but 90% of the time I'm online watching the game, 10% of the time we have a stupid fixture in the cup against teams 10 levels lower than me.
    Yeah, thats stupid fixture must be fixed.

    I am always facing 10-levels higher in CUP match, even though prize is high. Like I always say, I prefer title than stupid prize.
    Season 1 - League winner (7 matches to go from 6th place)
    Season 2 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (play off) (always facing 15-20 quality higher)
    Season 3 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 4 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 5 - 2nd runner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (hmm....!!!)
    Season 6 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter)

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    31
    Touras yes look like your been cursed too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast