Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Frustating

No this season I have bought more tokens than ever before. Normally I buy only so I can get one or two scouted player every second season but this season I bought more. Waste of money. I see no inprovment from eralier.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    You need to post your team so we can look at it and give you the best advice!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by unikum View Post
    I have the best team by far but keep on losing.
    stop to buy tokens, tank, train your team and the next season in the same level you will success.
    I saw that to tank a season is always the best way to have a strong team
    Spyros likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco De Bortolis View Post
    stop to buy tokens, tank, train your team and the next season in the same level you will success.
    I saw that to tank a season is always the best way to have a strong team
    totally agree. to tank for a season is the best way to build up a strong team

Quote Originally Posted by unikum View Post
    I have the best team by far but keep on losing. Only on 4th place in my leauge. I can have something like 70-30 in possession but only 2 vs 7 shots on target and losing. I have tried every possible setups. 4-4-2, 3-1-4-2, 3-1-3-1-2, 3-4-3 etc. Nothing helps. I try every possible tactics. Passing style, mixed, both flanks, middle. Different passing style. doesnt matter what I do. I try to keep my players at close to 100/100 before the match. I dont think I have played any game this season, leauge cup cl, with less possession than 60%. It started to get a bit boring now since I spend time and money on this game and doesnt achieve anything. I havent won anything in serveral months. All my players have at least one red star and a few have two. I have a friend who hardly spend any money at all. He wins his league , goes to finals in the cup and cl and so on.
    Are you an active player who always watching your team's match live? There're so many factors in this game than can't be explained logically. Have you maxed out your team bonus? Have you got any other players support? Have your team's mentality in a good shape? There're so many questions regarding to your problem, and still as @Mr. Marco said "Life is unfair!", sometimes it doesn't give what we want, but it gives lesson to make us better in the future. Just keep your spirit up brow (^_^)v
    Mr. Marco likes this.
    CHAMPIONS IS SOMEONE WITH SKILL AND FORTUNE

I lose the match wy !!!

تم الإرسال بواسطة iPhone بإستخدام Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Marco View Post
    Yeah they could've programmed it like this, I wouldnt be surprised... Money is the only thing that counts for them...
    Either you accept this or u leave the game...
    But I'm sure that your team will be successful again soon.
    1) accept it
    2) leave the game

OR how about another option, one that is actually acceptable...

3) test and prove that there are issues with the game and show others your findings so that they can understand the issues with the game and why they exist in hopes that they can be fixed.

Marco, they most likely programmed it like this. you forget this is first about making money, not providing fun. IF this game were about providing fun, they would have fixed the game (which they have the resources to do BTW) and not given it a second thought.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Audelion View Post
    Are you an active player who always watching your team's match live? There're so many factors in this game than can't be explained logically. Have you maxed out your team bonus? Have you got any other players support? Have your team's mentality in a good shape? There're so many questions regarding to your problem, and still as @Mr. Marco said "Life is unfair!", sometimes it doesn't give what we want, but it gives lesson to make us better in the future. Just keep your spirit up brow (^_^)v
    LOL!!!!

Sorry I had to change my underwear after pissing them COMPLETELY!

your reply just addressed all the factors that several experienced forum members have dicsussed the past few months.

1) you dont need to watch a match live to win...it matters not.
    2) you dont need to give bonuses to win...it matters not.
    3) you dont need players to support your team since possession matters not.
    4) you dont need mentality (morale) or condition as they are proven to matter not.

So I suggest you do some more reading on this forum Audelion. Please.
    Audelion and Chester FC like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    LOL!!!!

Sorry I had to change my underwear after pissing them COMPLETELY!

your reply just addressed all the factors that several experienced forum members have dicsussed the past few months.

1) you dont need to watch a match live to win...it matters not.
    2) you dont need to give bonuses to win...it matters not.
    3) you dont need players to support your team since possession matters not.
    4) you dont need mentality (morale) or condition as they are proven to matter not.

So I suggest you do some more reading on this forum Audelion. Please.
    Everything happened as both sides of a coin. some people win when they're watching the game and some not, some people win when they give their team max bonus and some won't,,,so what is the point? Just enjoy the game,,, this is what I learned from some seniors in T-11. If you are the players who are not watching the match, or maximazing your bonus team or even improving your team's mentalityand your team is still able to win the league, I would like to say "Congratulations". But I'm sure enough that there's really a time when you will definitely piss in your pants when something wrong do really happen in your wonderfull build-up team (^_^)v
    CHAMPIONS IS SOMEONE WITH SKILL AND FORTUNE

تم الإرسال بواسطة iPhone بإستخدام Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Frustating-imageuploadedbytapatalk1396178723.578951.jpg  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast