Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Why I like the new transfer market

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    And where do you find the fast trainers in the New Market ???
    I have seen only 3,4 fast trainers during the past 2 months...
    Everyday there is plenty of 3 stars Nordeus Gens 18/19 years old that are fast trainers !
    Just you have to use green packs on them !

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    Everyday there is plenty of 3 stars Nordeus Gens 18/19 years old that are fast trainers !
    i did that, to my academy youngster. i needed 240 green packs to bring him from 69 to 79 . I aint gonna do the same again, i wont say it was a bad idea from me but now after trying that i can say that i prefer to buy from the Old transfer market where managers can pick up fast trainers and do whatever its their choice. But it looks like we dont have any choice but to buy scouts nowadays

Banned
    Yes there are 3 stars NORDEUS generated player available but do you the know the cost of bringing your team full of 3 star players to 5 star by power training ???

Bro its just not feasible......
    Chester FC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Milan View Post
    i did that, to my academy youngster. i needed 240 green packs to bring him from 69 to 79 . I aint gonna do the same again, i wont say it was a bad idea from me but now after trying that i can say that i prefer to buy from the Old transfer market where managers can pick up fast trainers and do whatever its their choice. But it looks like we dont have any choice but to buy scouts nowadays
    Considering that is a competition game and as far some new rule or capability or whatever applies to everybody that must be ok. It was a kind of boring to create easily a 5 star team, besides it was many times meaningless bringing negative results because many managers where focusing only to team quality. What is the reason for a game to let you find your way easily? the more chalenging is the more interesting becomes.
    Kaizer Franz and Chester FC like this.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Addicted
    Yes there are 3 stars NORDEUS generated player available but do you the know the cost of bringing your team full of 3 star players to 5 star by power training ???

Bro its just not feasible......
    Look at thoses 13 players , except the 4 stars one who comme from my youth academy , i will power train the 12 others to 7 stars haha ! How much green packs it will cost ? Anyway i will do it

Why I like the new transfer market-screenshot005.jpg

Look at thoses 13 players , except the 4 stars one who comme from my youth academy , i will power train the 12 others to 7 stars haha ! How much green packs it will cost ? Anyway i will do it

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenShot005.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	21584
    good, but this not feasible for teams farming 35T

i'm on old server, for me easier is buy 5* after 5 days of new season than 3* fast trainer in any day

Banned

Ok bro but is there anything wrong if you are able to train a 5 star to 7 star...

Haha shame on u!! What a waste of green packs!!
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Addicted
    Ok bro but is there anything wrong if you are able to train a 5 star to 7 star...
    Absolutely not , If i would have the choice to do it , between 3 or 5 stars , i should prefer 5 stars of course but with new tranfert market , no choice , just adaptation !
    Maxtax and Marco De Bortolis like this.

Banned
    Absolutely not , If i would have the choice to do it , between 3 or 5 stars , i should prefer 5 stars of course but with new tranfert market , no choice , just adaptation !
    That's why support the old transfer market......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast