Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Celtic
  • 1 Post By davide-acdc

Thread: T11 for Windows Phone?

T11 for Windows Phone?

Hi, can anyone knows when it will be available Top Eleven on smartphones with Windows Phone?, Because it really is a lot of players who wanted to play Top Eleven is not necessarily at home in any journey with Windows Phone, it really is a very tedious because it does not was to me a few days and almost club would not have had, would have been nice if someone had such "information", whether this is a version will come to Windows Phone . greet and wish you a lot of goals: D
    Polish Version
    Witam,wie ktoś może kiedy będzie dostępny Top Eleven na smartphony z systemem Windows Phone?,bo na prawdę jest wiele graczy którzy chcieli by pograć w Top Eleven nie koniecznie w domu w jakiejś podróży z Windows Phone,na prawdę jest to bardzo uciążliwe ponieważ nie było mnie kilka dni i już prawie klubu bym nie miał,fajnie by było jakby ktoś posiadał takie "informacje",czy taka o to wersja wejdzie na platformę Windows Phone .Pozdrawiam i życzę dużo goli

They won't answer why can't put the game into Windows Phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    They won't answer why can't put the game into Windows Phone.
    Why they can't put it into Windows Phone? Is there any link to contact Nordeus Team? I'm Windows Phone user too
    CHAMPIONS IS SOMEONE WITH SKILL AND FORTUNE

Quote Originally Posted by Audelion View Post
    Why they can't put it into Windows Phone? Is there any link to contact Nordeus Team? I'm Windows Phone user too
    Their public relations is non existent. They answer nothing. They don't even tell what are the changes in every update.

becuase windows phone sucks. I also have one D:
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Something is wrong with the app thing .
    A couple of days the app launched on WP by mobi games it had a picture with the nordeus logo water marked on it .
    The app disappeared for a day or two and bow its by games center without the nordeus logo ???!??!
    What is going on is the app official or is it a clone someone from nordeus speak ?????

Sent from my windows phone using Tapatalk

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If there was an official app released, I am *sure* it would be announced, on the Main site as well as the News and Announcements here. I have seen no such news.

Well if it isn't they should hurry up because soon people will buy the fake one !

Sent from my windows phone using Tapatalk