Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nistorescu Viorel

Thread: End of season injuries...

End of season injuries...

Nordeus just f*****d me from behind this end of the season...Injury after injury,day after day.And just like this,I just lost the championship and the league,because they got my ST injured 4-5 times this season,3 times only in the last week,3 days,6 days...
    Look at the dates.And I gave him reds,otherwise...

1.End of season injuries...-top1.jpg
    2.End of season injuries...-top111.jpg
    3.End of season injuries...-top1111.jpg

Now I have no ST(the other one is still inured),5 injured players,in total, and is not the end of the season yet.I didn't train ST,just played him in matches,today another injury.Is like this engine doesn't want me win anything.
    From last season top scorer,this season he transform himself in top passer and then got injured.And then,4
    goals a match,injury,5 goals a match,injury.Really?Why?

This is not random,is incompetence.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    Nordeus just f*****d me from behind this end of the season...Injury after injury,day after day.And just like this,I just lost the championship and the league,because they got my ST injured 4-5 times this season,3 times only in the last week,3 days,6 days...
    Look at the dates.And I gave him reds,otherwise...

1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	top1.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	21675
    2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	top111.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	95.0 KB 
ID:	21676
    3.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	top1111.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	89.5 KB 
ID:	21677

Now I have no ST(the other one is still inured),5 injured players,in total, and is not the end of the season yet.I didn't train ST,just played him in matches,today another injury.Is like this engine doesn't want me win anything.
    From last season top scorer,this season he transform himself in top passer and then got injured.And then,4
    goals a match,injury,5 goals a match,injury.Really?Why?

This is not random,is incompetence.
    I think this season what the forum said as "The Injury Fest Season" End of season injuries...-parah.jpg
    If my player get injured, I don't try the red pack fully to recover him, or he will absolutely get injured again. Just try not to lose 11 players on the field or we will get WO lose, after all I feel sorry for you (^_^)v
    CHAMPIONS IS SOMEONE WITH SKILL AND FORTUNE

Last week at some point i had 6 players injured and one suspended for 2 Games, for seeing a red card on the 90th minute for spiting.

Also last week in 4 days i had 3 players in diferent teams sent off for spiting, very realistic!!
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

i got 3 injured players in the last 3 games -.-

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    I've had 5 in the last 3 days!, one of them 2 injurys , injured medi packed, played next game injured again.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Apprentice
    some of you should be grateful... i have players getting suspended after suspensions... i wish i got injured players at least you could heal them

Banned
    This season my team would have faced 50+ injuries at least...

There has hardly been nay game in which my players have not got injured...Its my bad luck that all new players I bought this season were injury prone like Robin Van Persie...

4 times as a player recovered form injury the next match he got injured again...

One thing more is NORDEUS is money hungry...As the game spots that some one has accumulated around 35 treatment packs then his player will get injured every match...

The same happened with me, my players kept getting injured but I refused to heal them at last they injured my STAR AML (Broken Foot - Out for 8 days) so I has no choice but to heal them...Till now he has not been inured even once and has played 150 matches...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Interestingly, the team of mine with the least injuries now has 75 red packs! And has had at least 40 since begin of Season. So I don't think that's what causes more injury.

Domino FC and BvB have the least injuries, and both have players with very high physical stats. (The guys that get hurt on BvB are the ones with the lowest phys. stats) So for me, that means I will keep adding to that column.....
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Neymar is very fragile...

Hey guys, I just bought a 25 yo RB player today and when I traned him for the first time at "normal" intensity he go injured (10 Days). That was no problem as I had 17 health packs. I used them immediately on him then I traned him one more time again at "normal" intensity then he got again injured (5 days) !!! That's 2 injuries in 1 minute, and he was 99% rested when i bought him. What's wrong ?!?! ...not to mention that this season I got 3 injuries in one game Here's a picture to see how unlucky I probably am http://imageshack.com/a/img22/8791/tqoi.png
    Last edited by Nistorescu Viorel; 04-02-2014 at 02:45 PM.