Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Someone said something about false formation, say again please.

Someone said something about false formation, say again please.

Someone been talking about false formation would make your team lose 80% ball possession.

Well i guess that theory is broken!

The pictures talk for it self!

Someone said something about false formation, say again please.-skjermbilde-2014-04-04-kl.-02.14.55.jpgSomeone said something about false formation, say again please.-skjermbilde-2014-04-04-kl.-02.18.05.jpgSomeone said something about false formation, say again please.-skjermbilde-2014-04-04-kl.-02.14.43.jpg

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    None of those formations are illegal so that's why there isn't 80% possession for anyone

Although your opponents formation is strange it's perfectly legal
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

Apprentice
    that formation it's legal

The formation shown in the picture is legal.

To quote you, the picture talk for itself and yes it's telling us it's legal

Next time pls read and understand something before you try to discredit anything... lol

Crash. Boom. Bang.

PS Im in a foul mood today...
    Skidz likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by satansboss View Post
    None of those formations are illegal so that's why there isn't 80% possession for anyone

Although your opponents formation is strange it's perfectly legal
    Well that does not look like a real formation to me and those you guys calls fake are actually some of those are real formations, hehe

>.< Confusing game huh?
    The real are the fakes and the fakes are the real, some fakes are fakes and some reals are reals. All in all it does´t matter at all!
    Last edited by Gary Anderson; 04-04-2014 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Anderson View Post
    Well that does not look like a real formation to me and those you guys calls fake are actually some of those are real formations, hehe

>.< Confusing game huh?
    The real are the fakes and the fakes are the real, some fakes are fakes and some reals are reals. All in all it does´t matter at all!
    Those are the rules Nordeus made up. Not every formation which is used in the real world fit to the rules from Nordeus.

Quote Originally Posted by Incredipede View Post
    Those are the rules Nordeus made up. Not every formation which is used in the real world fit to the rules from Nordeus.
    I figure out 1 false formation and that is if you play without any strikers, even you use forwards. Then you fall down to 20% ball possession. I don´t think this game is made for Mourinho

PSG - Chelsea hehe
    satansboss likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post

Aah that was better explained rules, because i refereed to another tread that said a false formation was if you used for example a DR, DMR and MR in same formation you made a false line. That is why i wonder since she had DC, DMC, MC, AMC.. 4 player sin a line.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast