Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Screw this game!

Rookie

Screw this game!

Second season in a row i lose the cup final, both times i have to play against teams that is higher level than me. First season 1 level higher than me and this season 2 level higher than me. I had the upper hand in both games, this one 65% ball possession and loses 3-2. Other teams have 4 text chances and score on 3 of 4 i had 12 and score on 2 of 12.

F!@k this game it is just bingo, so now i sell all my players, dump my team down from 6 start to 3 star so i can play the cup as i should f!@king have won 2 times, with a 7 star team against level 1 and 2 level 3 star teams.

I am so tired of having to play against higher level teams and always get injures in the final. I gonna f!@k the fun out of lower level teams next year.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 04-03-2014 at 06:12 PM.

Take a chill pill.

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    if your team really is that good you have to accept that the best you get most seasons is a League and Champions League double and what's so wrong with that it's kept me happy.

I won my second cup today after i put loads of time in to training all of my team to 7 stars, but i already know that i doubt i'll win it next year but i wanted the treble this year and tomorrow hopefully that'll happen.
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

House !!!!!!!!! lol ( I think thats what you shout when you play bingo ) OMG hun my final soon and yes it's exciting but how well did you do to get there a lot didnt manage even that !!!!!

Feel proud you got there and the silly game didn't work in your favor this time !!!!!!

IT was an awesome achievement to that that !!!! or just a lucky bingo call one of the two who knows lol

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Listern bud if this game gets to you that much dont play it bro!, at the end of the day your not actually winning anything but your own pride!, you need to ask yourself who in your life really cares or knows about you playing a game online?, the answer will probably be no!, so forget about it and find another game you enjoy playing!, or move on!, dont spend money, or put that much effort into it!, if you where to read many posts on here you will see many managers venting simular frustrations so your not the only one!, dont take it to heart and get over it!, if you cant its time to cut your losses.
    Mo Meow Odom and Qambu Yaasi like this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

well , i`ll win my 7th league title in a row , i have couple of CL titles , but still no cup in my trophy room (feeling sad) . lol

still i am trying to win it each season , i am always the lowest level manager in my cup (why cant i get someone 2 levels below me lol ) and always getting at least to a QF . so hopefully i will win it someday , and i will never sell my best players or tank a season so i can win cup . it just would not feel so awesome

so keep trying , one day , it might just happen , heheh

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Dalibor ZP View Post
    well , i`ll win my 7th league title in a row , i have couple of CL titles , but still no cup in my trophy room (feeling sad) . lol

still i am trying to win it each season , i am always the lowest level manager in my cup (why cant i get someone 2 levels below me lol ) and always getting at least to a QF . so hopefully i will win it someday , and i will never sell my best players or tank a season so i can win cup . it just would not feel so awesome

so keep trying , one day , it might just happen , heheh

cheers
    This is an awesome attitude Dalibore and good luck hun

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    This is an awesome attitude Dalibore and good luck hun
    thx a lot , good luck to you too !

Should be grateful you made the final!

I was knocked out in the prelims

Losing finals after such a long journey does hurt though, good luck with next season's!
    Skidz and Cat Harrison like this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Should be grateful you made the final!

I was knocked out in the prelims

Losing finals after such a long journey does hurt though, good luck with next season's!
    Ive been knocked out in the prelims all but twice and only got to the first round! so anything after that is an achievement lol.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast