Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mo Meow Odom
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh

Thread: 'Spitting' players.

'Spitting' players.

So today I won the Champions League final 3-1, which was extremely surprising because I was up against a Greek token buyer with a FAR stronger team.

Even more surprising was that my captain, Steven Gerrard, was sent off for spitting on another player after a hand ball!

'Spitting' players.-image.jpg

Up to now, I always thought that players would only do silly things like this when their morale was very low, but Gerrard's was 100%!

Would have expected behaviour like this from Suarez, not Stevie :P

Unsurprising though is that this was just the end point of an exceptionally poor season from him, he has been TERRIBLE this season, for a 7* MC.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Congrats on the win hun even with 10 men lol spitting hmm ???? less said the better from me hun lol!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Stevie G should know better though !!!

Banned
    Yeah it happens...
    I have seen many incidents like this...
    Spitting on players its a nasty habit...

It has happened 2 times with me...And it has nothing to do with the morale of the players since my players always have superb morale......
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 04-05-2014 at 06:20 AM.
    Sxrenity likes this.

4am
    Rookie
    It's a strange (and rather vile) offence to include in the game, out of the hundreds of possibilities.

This used to happen far more frequently in game but I've not seen it for several seasons. Why they don't remove it completely is a mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by 4am View Post
    It's a strange (and rather vile) offence to include in the game, out of the hundreds of possibilities.

This used to happen far more frequently in game but I've not seen it for several seasons. Why they don't remove it completely is a mystery.
    It does seem rather extreme, saying that I have noticed quite a few new things have been added into the commentary that I haven't seen before.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

I've never won the CL in 20 seasons lol
    However, congratulations

I wish can see more attractive commentary with a humble words

Just another senseless random unfunny thing they put in this game.

Strangely was reading this moments before my own champions league final. in the 50th minute with the game at 0-0 my opponents DC got sent off for spitting! in the same manner as yours, straight after a handball. my striker missed the god damn penalty though!
    we went on to win 2-1 with a 90th minute winner.

It happened 4 times this season with me, 2 times in same team with diferent players, all in the 2nd half of the season.

For me it is just stupid!!!
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!