Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth
  • 1 Post By Luskin Star

Thread: Scouts

Scouts

Is there any way we can tell prior to purchasing a scout player what he is going to be like?

I purchase 1 scout player per season, I save my tokens by watching videos, & at the start of every season I buy 1 Scout. I have had a few really great scouts, a couple of terrific strikers & an excellent defender, however, I have also bought a couple of real duds who not only do not perform, but do not progress. One MC 22yo scout I bought a couple of seasons back didn't even get to 6*s that season, was hopeless rating 5s most game giving away free kicks, so dreadful I had to sell him the next season.

I am now preparing to buy my scout for next season, have an AML/ML in mind, 22yo only 12 Skill points away from a 6*. I'd like to buy him now before he disappears from my list, I just have some concerns as to how he will perform.

No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    It's same with players from Negotion or Auction
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Luskin Star View Post
    Is there any way we can tell prior to purchasing a scout player what he is going to be like?

I purchase 1 scout player per season, I save my tokens by watching videos, & at the start of every season I buy 1 Scout. I have had a few really great scouts, a couple of terrific strikers & an excellent defender, however, I have also bought a couple of real duds who not only do not perform, but do not progress. One MC 22yo scout I bought a couple of seasons back didn't even get to 6*s that season, was hopeless rating 5s most game giving away free kicks, so dreadful I had to sell him the next season.

I am now preparing to buy my scout for next season, have an AML/ML in mind, 22yo only 12 Skill points away from a 6*. I'd like to buy him now before he disappears from my list, I just have some concerns as to how he will perform.

You would be silly to buy a scout player now, he would lose a star in 5 days, wait to next season starts and then you have a player close to 7* that could develop to half way to 8* at best with plenty of MOTM
    Benlee4u likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    "I am now preparing to buy my scout for next season, have an AML/ML in mind, 22yo only 12 Skill points away from a 6*. I'd like to buy him now before he disappears from my list, I just have some concerns as to how he will perform."

I agree here with July, he will be 5 stars close to 6 stars next season, better to wait till day 1 and you can buy a much better player
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Nope. You can only hope he's a legend like a player I got from there and not as useless as Bebe (lol). One other guy I signed from scouts gets a ton of yellow cards yet he scores a lot. For 50 tokens I say it's still worth it Go for it and tell us how he performs

Oh yeah and as July said, do it next season

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

July, I agree with what you say, however this time last season I desparately needed a DCM/DC, there was a 22yo scout on my list & I thought I would wait until the new season. On first day of this season he disappeared off my scout list & it took me a week to buy a decent one from the transfer market. Just don't want that to happen again.
    July Fourth likes this.
    No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Luskin Star View Post
    July, I agree with what you say, however this time last season I desparately needed a DCM/DC, there was a 22yo scout on my list & I thought I would wait until the new season. On first day of this season he disappeared off my scout list & it took me a week to buy a decent one from the transfer market. Just don't want that to happen again.
    Nothing wrong with that, Its just a suggestion to wait the season because you get a new scout list with 5 extra quality on average more than the current list.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Nope. You can only hope he's a legend like a player I got from there and not as useless as Bebe (lol). One other guy I signed from scouts gets a ton of yellow cards yet he scores a lot. For 50 tokens I say it's still worth it Go for it and tell us how he performs

Oh yeah and as July said, do it next season
    Bebe lol, He's okay for Ultimate team lol

Well! today saw what is most likely the last change of the scout list for me.
    In general the scout list has been poor this season, very few 22yo close to 7* and what have been available were one position players mainly MC.
    There has been a noticeable lack of multi positions all season, again the ones that have had more than one position have been low to mid quality and over 27, so much so that I have three positions that are on Avg 10 skills behind the rest of the main squad,

In past couple of seasons I've managed to pick up a couple of 22yo close to 7* in the last week of the season, which replaced the older ones dropping to 5*.
    Looks like it's going to be an expensive start to the new season.
    Higher price & wages. though the quality will be higher.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91