Thread: Really?

Angry Really?

I am now on my 15-th season, and I have seen a lot of stupid things happen in this game. And I know that in football everything can happen. But, this season has been just ridiculous since the day it started.

I have refrained from posting till now. I lost a game against an opponent who had 3 goalkeepers on the field and a quality of 10(!) lower than mine. I crashed out of the CL quarter-final, loosing 0-5 on my ground against an inferior opponent. I though, fine, he was spectating and i wasn't, etc.
    I tried to give some logic to it. But then just random stuff started happening. I lost games that I never ever should have lost. I haven't had one week where I didn't have an injured 6* player. Then this happened. And now, even though i had a lead all season long, I will probably loose it, depending on tomorrows game.So, this game has no logic to it. No matter how much logic you try to apply to it, to understand how this works, it doesn't matter. It is totally random.

Really?-top-eleven.jpg

This may very well be my last season, since it seems that for this company only buying tokens is important. Well, at least i didn't fall on that trap, and didn't waste any money on this.

PS: His 5 star players are between 90-92 except 1, while mine are all 94 except 1 who is 93 (and also somehow the best player, most goals and assists in the team).

Apprentice
    dude anything can happen... you just need to chill... i lost to low rated players too but i don't make it bother me cause i know that my team is better than theirs no matter what...

I am chilled. What I'm doing is asking if there is any logic to the game engine?
    Because as things stand now, from what i have seen, there isn't any. Nobody knows if the win bonus does anything, formations seemed to help, but now not that much, the morale and condition don't influence anything, etc etc.
    In football everything can happen. But this isn't football, this is a football manager simulation/game. There should be some level of randomness, but not to this degree. Because as it is, it feels as if everything is random, and the game options are just there cosmetically...

The win bonus does nothing imo. Last season i was giving my players top bonuses for the big matches and they didnt win. This season i dont give them any bonus and i've won 25/25 in the league so far !! I'm not so sure about morale and condition though.

Yes the game engine is random Happy that you know that now

WOW! Your opponent has 1 shot and a goal? The game engine sucks bad...
    Illegal formation 80-20 possesion 1 goal with 80 possesion?
    The worst of all your opponent has 2 star goalkeeper...
    Have nothing more to say...

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian Christiansen View Post
    To my knowledge, both formations are legal.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Christiansen View Post
    WOW! Your opponent has 1 shot and a goal? The game engine sucks bad...
    The worst of all your opponent has 2 star goalkeeper...
    Have nothing more to say...
    His formation is legal. But he was weak compared to me, and my formation counters his, that's why I had 80% possession. So because of that game, and the game I lost today (again, against an weaker opponent whom I had won against in his ground, but not by that much), I fell from the 1st place (and I was leading the league for much of the round) to 5th, while having the strongest squad in my league.