Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Cup

Cup

This is from my experience for winning the cup for my 2nd time. And i would like to share my knowledge about the CUP draw. Based on what i see, CUP will give you a match againts a manager with almost the same average quality. doesnt care what level you are but trust me, your quality will be almost the same.

So what i do, before the seasons end, i sell all my player except my 1st eleven. Thn i fill my team with free transfer player(all the remaining subsitute slot). why? because it will make your average quality decrease. Example, on level 7, 5star average quality is 50.0 to 54.9, let say i have all 22 player with 5star and my average quality 56.1(6star average quality). thn when new season comes, i will be facing a manager 2 or 3 level high thn me with almost the same average quality.
    What my point is, eventhough my quality and the manager with 2 or 3 level high almost the same, our transfer window is not the same!! they can buy a player with 7 or 8 star rating above you.

instead of struggling on those damn hard match, i make my average quality as low as i can when the seasons end.(2 or 3 days before seasons end).
    From 56.1(6star average quality on level 7), i make it become down to(4star average quality).
    As low as i can by selling all my 5star player and change it to 3 star player. (except my 1st eleven, 1st eleven needed when new season start)
    so when new season start, i wont be worry to fight a manager with same average quality. 😄

sorry for my broken english. and good luck for those who will try this method. 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    irwan likes this.
    Using Tapatalk

Seems like a lot of bother hun I just play well with the players I have lol but good luck !!!

Shame on u!! If u have to "cheat" (or whatever you call it) to win the cup it's just lamentable!!
    This behaviour is so cowardly and dishonorably!!
    But if u think u have to do it like this, do it,cause I dont care!
    That's no special achievement at all!!
    JohnnyBravo likes this.
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Apprentice
    kinda old news....and lame as well

Manager Level 3 --- League Level 3
    League: 1st, 2nd
    Cup: 2nd
    CL: group, semi-finals

Yes, this is getting mentioned before, the only real way to completely manipulate the cup format is by using the Huliano method, Simply by selling your entire squad and replace with low end 3* players and when the new season starts you sell your 2* players that have just lost a star and then buy 5* or even scouts to have a great advantage in the Cup draw, This doesn't always work though as many other managers can do the same thing at the same time and also end up in your Cup draw.
    TheNameIsYan and Cat Harrison like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

lol. hahaha. is it a cheat? or should i call it well played? chill man, making your team quality low doesnt mean you're going to easy win everytime. i also lose and draw many time on cup and manage to make comeback on 2nd leg. theres a lot of token buyer and tough opponent.im not a token buyer so its satisfied me when i managed to win a cup. achivement? im on level 7now (i never stay level yet) and i won league 6times, and for 6 season before, i only won cL and cup 1 time.Become 2nd so many time because of facing those token buyer who 2 or 3 times stronger thn me. and this season i won treble. cheat? so did i cheat on cL and league too? thats why call it "well played". Manager must know the limitation of they own team right? i believe my formation and tactical a strong, thats why i can win league 6times and become runner up many times(before i use this tactic). but no matter how strong your tactical, theres a limitation of your player.

Using Tapatalk

so they call it Huliano method huh? . see? im not the only 1 who know this method. they even named it.

replacing the entire squad is good. but theres a risk, we dont know what time the cup match will start after new season. and i dont think we have enough time to buy new 5* player. we may lose the 1st cup match. example if we lose 7-0 on 1st cup match, its hard to make comeback on 2nd leg. For me, its enough for replacing all the subsitute and keep my favourite player. but i would like to see a manager replacing all his entire squad, i want to see how the cup draw would be. maybe he will be facing a manager 2 or 3 level below thn him.. haha

Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TheNameIsYan View Post
    so they call it Huliano method huh? . see? im not the only 1 who know this method. they even named it.

replacing the entire squad is good. but theres a risk, we dont know what time the cup match will start after new season. and i dont think we have enough time to buy new 5* player. we may lose the 1st cup match. example if we lose 7-0 on 1st cup match, its hard to make comeback on 2nd leg. For me, its enough for replacing all the subsitute and keep my favourite player. but i would like to see a manager replacing all his entire squad, i want to see how the cup draw would be. maybe he will be facing a manager 2 or 3 level below thn him.. haha

Well, There was actually no name for this method, But Huliano in the forum is one that uses this strategy most in the forum, So it would only make sense to name it the Huliano Method.

But you right, There is risks, You don't want to dump what could be may well be otherwise still what would be useful players in the new season, But if you dump your entire squad, then you will know that you will get matched up with a team with approximately the same amount of quality, The lower your quality, the lower your opposition quality in the cup, so selling off isn't too bad after all.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Ok my name is mentioned here ) Actually doing so will increase your chance of winning the Cup greatly, but the odd will always be there for you. I actually lost to a team 10Q lower than mine in the final

Quote Originally Posted by TheNameIsYan View Post

Yeah, there were a lot of heated debates around this manipulation strategy, and many condemned others as cheaters, and then token buyers were brought in to compare with this kind of strategy as both have the same goal of having higher quality team to win ... Blah blah by the end of the day, it is your game to play, and you have fun with it. You don't have to care about what people say. Just do what you like, that's it!

Btw, to do this kind of strategy, you have to be online playing this game when the new season just barely starts, to scout for players I've been doing so for every season, bidding for players. Btw, you don't have to buy all 5* players, you can bid on some free 3* players.
    Last edited by HULIANO; 04-05-2014 at 11:55 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast