Page 34 of 60 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Like Tree917Likes

Thread: Season 52 (06.04.14/03.05.14)

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa!!!!!

The best match of all my history! :'D
    min 89'

we recive a counter against, and Lehmann won the 1vs1...
    we have a counter now... and recive a foul against...
    Hasan Sas shoot the foul and Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink scored the 5-2 with the head.

Good decisions:
    1-Play with Gonzalez for Roberto Carlos.
    2-Play with Nostbakken in MC (not Overmars and Hasan Sas in right)
    3- Change Klose that did nothing for J. V. of Hesselink
    4- change Zumalakarregui that had bad day in the 85' for Hasan Sas been AMC!

Conclusion of this Cup edition: Phisicall skills are all.
    Conclusion of the match:
    Good decisions before, and during the match, were the key.

Mental note* since I bought H. Sas, that have SA of fouls, Zumalakarregui don't score the fouls like before... maybe the game select the better player of the team to do it well? and when u buy another better it chenge the configuration??? ...I really don't know.
    But Sas did a good work with the last foul... and Zumalakarregui failed some fouls today... ¿? analyze.

Last edited by khris; 04-22-2014 at 01:20 AM.
    roni, Gery Tryenasya and Dman2pt like this.

David FC update & academy striker reaches 7*.

David FC is advancing on all 3 trophies.
    10 points clear in league.
    Into 1/4 final of CL with a comprehensive 7-1 aggregate win.
    Playing home leg of Cup 1/4 final with 2 away goals.

Also 19 y.o ex academy either footed striker Srojen Zoric reached 7* in his 70th game for David FC.

Have a solid squad of 21, waiting for next 2 academy graduates. Have good depth across the park. Only possible need is another striker.
    Dman2pt likes this.
    3 Teams - mid 40's, 40 & 40.
    Aims
    1. CL position every team, every season
    2. Assn in Gold 1 or Platinum

League

Still without a single loss! We are on the way to win our third consecutive championship. :-)

CL-League

After a close 3:2 victory against our friends Klopsy FC from Poland in the 1/8 Final round, we hope we can win this afternoon's game and reach the 1/4 finals...

Cup

Out after 1/16 Final!! This is a new club record!!
    So far, we've just managed to reach the preliminary round or qualification round.
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Nordeus had another double header today!, But due the manager being away he forgot to change his team!, so the 2nd team played the league match against bottom, OOPS!!!, Nordeus won 3-0 away D.Villa scores a hatrick. great!!!!, lol, so the 1st team took the the 2nd leg of the champoins league and won 2-1 which was enough to see us progress as the the score in the first leg was 1-1!. Ginola got both goals.
    My only downer is I just realised I dont have a perfect clean sheet record!, I had atually conceded against Barcelona a few games back TWAT!!!!, never mind its still 15/15, 62 goals scored 1 conceded + 61 Im happy with that!.
    Dman2pt likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

League Round 15: July Fourth 4-1 Bjk 1903 Papaleo (15,31) Benayoun (51) Miku (67) Meza (81) MOTM: Papaleo. July Fourth played quite well today and Papaleo is starting to fire them in again... scoring a brace in the first half, We had to wait until the 2nd half for Benayoun to score a free-kick and with the game already as good as won, Miku came on and showed that class is still there in the 32 year old legs by beating defenders and firing in to make it 4-0, Meza grabbed a late consolation for Bjk 1903.

Champions League Last 16, 2nd Leg: July Fourth 3-0 les guerriers (Agg: 7-1) Papaleo (45) Shepherd (71,79) MOTM: Shepherd. With the tie already won from the first leg basically I decided to not watch this game, Papaleo scored just before HT, Then setup both goals for Shepherd of all players to seal the win. Shephards brace was his first 2 goals for July Fourth.

We face juventud unida in the Quarter-Finals and they could give us a tough test because they are one of the teams that does have good power support.
    Dman2pt likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Ryan Giggs, subst' of David Moyes in Manchester Utd. ...My Giggs :'D

Dreamer
    crazy CL results .. 3/4 highest Quality teams were eliminated.

I should be very worry about my next match since FC CR10 drew Mauro TWICE in Group stage and then went on to drew 2-2 with Malvs before winning 0-1 at home @@ Tactical genius must be

Dman2pt likes this.
    LV1: League
    LV2: League, CL, Cup
    LV3: League, 3rd in CL
    LV4: League, CL
    LV5: League, CL
    LV6: League
    LV7: League, 2nd in CL

David FC - The streak has ended.

Just like in the EPL (Chelsea - Sunderland), & just like troll results, a 71 match unbeaten streak has ended for David FC, with a close 3-2 away loss.
    My 1st 11 averaged 6* compared to his average 4*. I am 1st in league he was 11th.
    These things happen. I am glad the streak did not end via a Cup or CL match.

As I will be in Level 6 next season, I think the streak will remain a record for a long time.

Anyway, an important cup game awaits in 4 hours, where my top 11 players will be in action.
    Dman2pt likes this.
    3 Teams - mid 40's, 40 & 40.
    Aims
    1. CL position every team, every season
    2. Assn in Gold 1 or Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Gravy View Post
    David FC - The streak has ended.

Just like in the EPL (Chelsea - Sunderland), & just like troll results, a 71 match unbeaten streak has ended for David FC, with a close 3-2 away loss.
    My 1st 11 averaged 6* compared to his average 4*. I am 1st in league he was 11th.
    These things happen. I am glad the streak did not end via a Cup or CL match.

As I will be in Level 6 next season, I think the streak will remain a record for a long time.

Anyway, an important cup game awaits in 4 hours, where my top 11 players will be in action.
    Very good streak indeed, Well done... Only 6 short of our record of 77 for all 3 competitions.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Famous
    CHAMPION LEAGUE TOP 16 RESULT

WINNING 11 CRUISED 9-0 AGG ..2ND LEG NEED TO REST KEY PLAYER FOR BIG CUP QUATER FINAL MATCH TOMORROW MORNING..

Last edited by Brian Dang; 04-23-2014 at 06:17 AM.
    Dman2pt likes this.

Page 34 of 60 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast