Page 57 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
Like Tree917Likes

Thread: Season 52 (06.04.14/03.05.14)

Season 52 (06.04.14/03.05.14) - Week 4

Hallo, i´ve an Question, i´ve an QuL. Final @ 2.05. 18:... how can make an "friend" hve delet him am frindlyGame 17:...? think on 3 hours or i am wrong?

Addicted
    FC Bristbury win the Champions League!

Today we kicked off the Champions League final at 16.51 BST (British Summer Time) against Madridista.

It was a tough start to the match with a lot of competition for possession, but at 30 minutes in, an excellent assist by Michalis Labrou gave us the first real chance on goal which Clint Jarvis hammered home to give FC Bristbury the lead 0-1! It continued as a pretty close match with neither side giving much away for the rest of the first half - credit especially to Johnny Wheeler and Melvin van Loon in defence!

Madridista kicked off the second half and had obviously had harsh words at half time for within 6 minutes they had scored the equaliser! In the next 9 minutes 3 corners were given away to FC Bristbury and one Free kick, W Miglioranzi from the other team picking up a yellow card in the process. On the third corner Johnny Wheeler gave an excellent cross, which Gleibson Leite managed to get a head to, giving FC Bristbury the lead once more 2-1.

From this point on things went from bad to worse for Madridista - within 7 minutes of FC Bristbury regaining the lead C Gun had picked up a yellow - within 8 it had turned to red! The freekick from his second yellow gave Leandro Viera the perfect opportunity to increase the lead to 3-1, which he did expertly.

By this point Madridista were in despair - how could they be losing to a team so much lower in quality than them? So they sent on a substitution - he didn't help. And by the time Anoure Okoli came on for FC Britbury the game was long over, we had won!

Man of the match went to Clint Jarvis - the man who gave the team the hope they needed to finish the job:

We used 4-4-2 with red arrows on strikers and MR and ML. Defensive mentality, mixed passing, hard tackling, zonal marking, counter on, own half pressing:

Hope you enjoyed my report - sorry if it was too long!

League

The League looks like it will go down to the wire:

Dman2pt and HULIANO like this.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan Radu View Post
    Amazing, what formation/tactics do you use?
    Cheers this is what I do?.

http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...3-1-4-2-a.html
    HULIANO likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Dreamer
    Yes, Yes, Yes i have my first price of the second season I won the CL Final

My first time in the CL
    Attachment 22885
    Dman2pt likes this.

"Rare But Strong Together"

7x 3x 2x

Can't believe this. Lost the CL final on penalty competition (3-4). 1-1 after full time, 1-1 after the extra time aswell.
    She even had nearly 15 quality less than me.
    Awful season. Only good thing this season is the league, which I've won easily. Got beated in the quarterfinals in the Cup, and now I loses the CL final by penalties..

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    We won CL with an other team too!

Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Champions League FINAL

July Fourth 2-0 El Capo
    July Fourth Win 9th Treble

Papaleo (29) Petersen (53) MOTM: Petersen.

July Fourth tonight were not exactly at their best, as to be fair we had to do most of the defending in this final, El Capo's attacking strength of Oudenhoven, Hamzaei and Nikolov kept on threating to break our back line of Harrison (How was excellent tonight), Shepherd and Regal and we played on the counter basically attacking their weak defensive flank players, We didn't get too may attacks but when we did, We scored 2 important goals, Our break through came on 29 minutes when Kusama broke clear and setup Papaleo to score from about 6 yards... El Capo did have 2 good chances afterwards, Hamzaei broke clear and setup Jacobs but he put it wide and Oudenhoven should of scored just after HT after he had a clear shot on goal but also put it wide. July Fourth then punished El Capo for their misses when Petersen beat a defender and was allowed to break clear and shot hard to beat the keeper and make it 2-0, El Capo made a change and brought on Bourzouk into the attack late on but it was too late and Harrison stopped him from getting a run on goal late on with a fine tackle and we were able to hold out for victory!!!

We Won It 9 Times!!!
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-02-2014 at 07:38 PM.
    Dman2pt, khris, Davy Gravy and 3 others like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Cool

Finally won the treble after winning today's CL final

finals of Cup and CL on our stadium

today in league win 4-1, in round 12 win 3-1, opponent scored 5 goals in 25 matches, 2 goals in 2 matches against us, in others 23 matches scored 3 goals...

For the first time in a total of 38 leagues played with my 4 teams, i won a game because the opponent didnt had enought fit players to play the game.

That happened to D FC, and with this victory we secured 4th place, and CL spot next season, after 3 seasons out of it.

A a Z FC

With 1 ROUND to end the LEAGUE, the first 3 teams are separared by 3 points, but 3rd cant win the LEAGUE because of GD.
    We with another 3 teams are separared by 1 point, competing for the last place in CL.
    roni likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Page 57 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast