• 1 Post By gogs67
  • 1 Post By Celtic
  • 1 Post By Ian Myers
  • 1 Post By gogs67

Thread: Yayyy, trolled in the Cup yet again! :D

Famous

Yayyy, trolled in the Cup yet again! :D

Another season, another 'bad' result.
    Had 70/30 possession, twice as many shots, higher quality etc etc and lost 2-0!!
    Oddly all my player had ratings of 7 or 8, which makes it even more annoying as none of them played badly according to Nordeus!
    Bring on the home leg. (I'm expecting a 3-1 win for me, my opponents goal being scored in the 89th minute!)

LOOL..!! i was hoping one guy would loose so i would be promoted but no.. he won and am still stacked in LEVEL 2..!!! very painful and annoying.

And that's why I don't care watching games.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    And that's why I don't care watching games.
    I won the Cup once about 6 or 7 seasons ago, so I can handle the resigned helplessness of getting knocked out before the league even starts yet again! :/

Famous
    What happens? I win 3-1, although his goal came in the 69th minute not the 89th minute, after I was 3-0 up!
    If only I could predict real life scores so accurately!

Apprentice
    Really feel for you gogs.

I actually benefited from a trolling in the first leg of my cup game. It's the first time I've ever experienced a trolling work for me. My team were poor yet scored an 89th minute winner yesterday. Today in the second leg I won 1-0 in an even game. So I go through but as I say, found it hugely amusing that I managed to be on the right end of a trolling for once!
    gogs67 likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Myers View Post
    Really feel for you gogs.

I actually benefited from a trolling in the first leg of my cup game. It's the first time I've ever experienced a trolling work for me. My team were poor yet scored an 89th minute winner yesterday. Today in the second leg I won 1-0 in an even game. So I go through but as I say, found it hugely amusing that I managed to be on the right end of a trolling for once!
    Good to see it going the other way!
    I'm sure it happens regularly, but folk are more inclined to attribute a freak win to their great management skills rather than a crap game engine and sheer luck!
    Carlito likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Good to see it going the other way!
    I'm sure it happens regularly, but folk are more inclined to attribute a freak win to their great management skills rather than a crap game engine and sheer luck!
    Yeah. I could see the signs a mile off. Barely had any commentary all game, possession bar always in the opponents favour and the opponent missing chances that would usually mean a goal - like two corners in a row, free-kick flying past the wall, etc. All saved or missing the target and then I have a long range effort at the death and score.

As I say, quite a smug feeling that it happened in my benefit, but as I said the day previously, I was trolled in order to lose the title the day before and thus - I'd have rather won the league than the first round, first leg of the cup.