Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Two Games, Two Injuries

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlito View Post
    That's bad luck my friend. Happend to me three seasons ago. Just bought a new Mc from the market and he got injured for 6 days in the first game (I don't remember which minute). But I believe you reched bottom and don't have to fear more Injuries next matches (as long as you DON'T heal them the same day). I'm in my 15th season and never had more than 4 players injured at the same time. The game engine gives you a lot of **** sometimes but even this cruel machine won't slaughter your hole team. I feel nervous when I got no injuries, always fearing that one of my favourite players might get hurt. With three players injured at least the risk of another injurie is quite low, i believe (as long as their condition is over 70%)
    Someone here alreday got more than four players injured at the same time????
    Four days, four injuries now. It's getting tedious. Granted I've had 6 games in the four days so it could've been worse I suppose!

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    My personal opinion is, if you have accumulated around 35 treatments you will keep getting your players injured untill you use them...

Last season I had around 40 treatment and my players kept getting injured but I refused to heal them at last they injured my STAR AML (Broken Foot- 8 days) who had not been injured in 120 games thereby forcing me to heal him...

You are ****ing right. I just got 35 treatments last night and today i got my first injury!

Rookie
    it's normal... in particular at the first days of the season

i have 5 in like 6 matches.. sick

I win ! lol 4 days 8 injuries (actually 9, I healed 1 player to 1 day left)

-KSoze FC-
    Click !

"Football, bloody hell !"
    -SAF '99-

I am speechless...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LEPOARD STARS FC-Honour, Fight,Conquer
    Season 1
    -Didnt get promoted
    Season 2
    1st place
    Season 3
    1st Place+Quarter Finals Cup+Semi Finals Champions League
    Season 4
    3rd place league. CL Semis and Cup R16
    Season 5
    Erm...5th in league?
    Group stage of CL

Season 6
    Quarter finals in Cup
    5th in league

I win, in 3 games 5 players out injured. If nordeus don't want me to win any more games, they can just send me an email asking me to quit. I am at the point of quiting anyway.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12