Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Can't assign skill points, why?

Can't assign skill points, why?

I cannot assign skill points to 1 certain player as it says he has pending transfer offers, wait until the auction has finished or reject transfer offers. I have never listed this player and this prompt has been around for over 10 hours.. How can I resolve THis?

yes if an offer is on your player ( you dont have to list him ) it wont assign skill points ! click the offer handshake symbol and press reject all dude that should do it !!!!

Where can I find the offer handshake symbol.. I'm scoured all over for it n can't seem to find anything

It should be in your squad list ?? a big blue handshake !!! hope you find it it's not hard really

Kinda strange, i searched thru the squad list etc and there's nothing in there.. Lol ... In the squad tab on the list of players I have there def no blue handshake symbol. Hhhumpf

sure that he have a Quality that end in 4 or 9, (14,29,54,79...) and is in negotiations list, and you recived an offer that you have to reject.... (maybe is that?...)

I'm using iPad with this game, would that stop me locating the handshake? I'm reading other posts where I need to wait for 24hrs

yes more than likely i use an apple mac and i phone and its not on the iphone either another little problem for the devs to sort out so SORRY dude it may not be on the ipad !!!! if someone else plays on i pad maybe they can help with your problem !! good luck

Thnx mate for the replies, much appreciated

was thinking of getting an ipad lol maybe wait till they sort this one out lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast